Has your company released a mandate statement?

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by nredfor88, Sep 15, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rubber duck kw

Rubber duck kw Road Train Member

Dec 9, 2017
    You know the quickest way for everybody to ignore everything you ever say is to start crying misinformation when they disagree with you right.
    I've already had your big scary bug, all my siblings have had your big scary bug, my nephews and nieces have all been exposed to it, we're all fine, that covers everybody I care about more than my morning ####.
    You think you have Covid, don't go anywhere near a hospital that's nearly a death sentence.
    They just admitted a guy at the local hospital yesterday who the nurses are all saying why the hell is he here. He was admitted because the doctor said "you might need a little oxygen overnight," nothing that can't be done at home. He's only admitted so the hospital can collect the Medicare money.
    I don't give a #### what Stesrn has to say, when did he go to medical school anyway?
    Trust me, YOU don't hope it works out the way I hope it does at all.

A couple months ago we had a healthy 13 year old boy here wake up dead after getting the shot. Saturday night a 60 something guy randomly tipped over dead of a blood clot, no previous history of clots or any health issues, he'd been jabbed. What do YOU have to say about those? Do you simply not care?
    I will never take your death jab, may all who think they have the right to demand anybody take it die a ###### slow and miserable death.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Concorde

Concorde Road Train Member

Jun 29, 2016
    West Melbourne Florida
    “More people dying suddenly/strangely”

That’s your low intellect misinformation I was referring to.

4. kylefitzy

kylefitzy Road Train Member

Aug 12, 2007
    Kansas city,Mo
    You two are derailing this is full post by beating a dead horse. Good job.

buzzarddriver, Eldiablo and dunchues Thank this.
  5. Concorde

Concorde Road Train Member

Jun 29, 2016
    West Melbourne Florida
    Feel free to get it back on the rails.

6. REO6205

REO6205 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Feb 15, 2014
    California.

I agree. Take the personal arguments and insults to another forum. The OP needs to be answered. Let's stick to that.

7. nredfor88

nredfor88 Road Train Member

Sep 26, 2019
    USA
    The problem with lying is that most likely proof would be required as the Administration mentioned 14,000 fines.

The company I’m with asked me if I was vaccinated when I joined 2 months ago. I said no and I don’t have plans to. The person I was talking to said she felt the same.

Shackdaddy Thanks this.
  8. Shackdaddy

Shackdaddy Medium Load Member

Aug 5, 2021
    That’s what I’m wondering if those who lied will be found out. We do have a couple customers who are demanding the company only send vaxed drivers.

Those who do get vaxed around here I believe it’s recorded by the county.

nredfor88 Thanks this.
  9. Long FLD

Long FLD Road Train Member

Mar 4, 2015
    I love the “don’t go to a hospital” argument. Do you take that line of reasoning on all personal choices that affects one’s health, or just the choice you don’t agree with?

And since your wife is a doctor ask her why a lady I know who is about to turn 40 and her daughter who is 22 both got real heavy periods right after they got the 2nd dose of Pfizer and neither have had a period going on nearly 3 months now.

T.Rucker, Rubber duck kw and Mototom Thank this.
  10. WesternPlains

WesternPlains Road Train Member

Sep 1, 2017
  11. nredfor88

nredfor88 Road Train Member

Sep 26, 2019
    USA
    You have a toxic mind. Settle down and take a deep breath. Everyone is entitled to their own medical decisions.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2021
  12. Long FLD

Long FLD Road Train Member

Mar 4, 2015
    And Howard Stern is an out of touch old man who has barely left his basement for 18 months. The fact that he refers to the vaccine as a cure shows how out of touch he is. Last I checked people with the shot can still get Covid. I like how he mocks a man who has been putting out shows with live in studio guests and hasn’t been locked in his house who has beaten Covid when Howard couldn’t even be troubled to go outside his house to meet with a long time employee who had moved out of town.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.