Hate Western Express with a PASSION!

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by KingTrucker, Sep 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingTrucker

KingTrucker Light Load Member

Mar 19, 2013
    FYI... There is no dream "JOB" smart guy. In 12 months, I will be my own boss. When you have the resources I have around me, you don't have to work for someone else the rest of you life!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. bigdogpile

bigdogpile Road Train Member

May 16, 2010
    fontana ca
    Hell yea, Never be afraid of these wack companies and their threats to blackball you...DAC,CSA,REFERANCES.........BLAH,BLAH,BLAH..A valid CDL ,& good MVR..is ALL that is needed to drive a truck ...And when your new boss says "oh I see you abandoned at truck at Western ex" just say,yep and the same thing will happen to you if you lie,cheat or steal from me ..understand ??

Last edited: Sep 6, 2013
    KingTrucker, 1catfish and HotH2o Thank this.
  4. KingTrucker

Mar 19, 2013
    My CDL is fully valid, and my MVR is emaculate. I never had an accident, nor have I received a ticket. I have passed 2 level 1 inspections, a level 2 and a level 3. If I wanted to be a company driver forever, I would have no problems driving for whomever I want. Especially afer what just occurred with those idiots is explained and they find out what company it was. 1 monkey don't stop no show!

1catfish Thanks this.
  5. drvrtech77

drvrtech77 Road Train Member

Mar 20, 2010
    You obviously obtained this new job before abandoning truck...good luck trying to find other work if this job fails...btw you're no better than western express stooping to their level.

wstar2003 Thanks this.
  6. drvrtech77

drvrtech77 Road Train Member

Mar 20, 2010
    What a joke..btw rookie you have a lot to learn.

truckinmike1984 Thanks this.
  7. stranger

stranger Road Train Member

Oct 10, 2006
    NC
    No, he's learned it all during his months of experience.

truckinmike1984 Thanks this.
  8. bigdogpile

bigdogpile Road Train Member

May 16, 2010
    fontana ca
    I've heard drivers say even when they do everything the "right" way..return the truck clean to a terminal they still get shorted their last paycheck and a ruined DAC..Some companies straight up lie, so should he stay for the fear of what "they" might say.? If my paycheck dont clear on payday that truck will not move until I get my money..and if by day 2 no pay I will just start heading home..on their dime

1catfish and HotH2o Thank this.
  9. KingTrucker

Mar 19, 2013

Honestly, I had been told for 2 weeks that my money would be on the next check. I got home last saturday evening after being out on the road 6 days shy of a month. I made up mind then that I wasn't going to continue to create revenue for a company that doesn't respect the people who make it possible in the first place!

bigdogpile Thanks this.
  10. Mev

Mev Road Train Member

Jul 29, 2009
    Truckers need to one day organize so all these companies could be held to a reasonable standard of conduct.

bigdogpile Thanks this.
  11. joseph1135

joseph1135 Papa Murphy

Nov 8, 2009
    The Highway To Hell.
    I'll tell you what "Kingtrucker", with a year or less experience, when you decide that Big M screws you over and you don't want to work there anymore, you're SOL. You told the higher ups to perform oral sex and abandoned a truck? We will see you at Walmart soon. Pushing carts. That's about as close as you're getting to a job in trucking kid. Respect. Learn it. And them earn it.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.