Hauling for Carvana? Any information?

Discussion in 'Car Hauler and Auto Carrier Trucking Forum' started by shawnbfromjersey, Dec 2, 2017.

1. shawnbfromjersey

shawnbfromjersey Light Load Member

Jan 25, 2009
    Philadelphia region
    What do you guys think about car hauling for Carvana? A used car online company

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. BigBob410

BigBob410 Road Train Member

Feb 2, 2016
    Beirut on the Bay, MD.
    I was kind of curious about them myself. Their website looks decent! Lol. Haven't spoken to or heard much about them. I'll be watching..

4. crb

crb Road Train Member

Dec 1, 2009
    USA
    Very low pay according to drivers I talked to.

shawnbfromjersey and BigBob410 Thank this.
  5. BigBob410

Feb 2, 2016
    Beirut on the Bay, MD.
    I always wonder about the new kids on the block. There website makes it out to be something new and exciting...guess not! Lol

crb Thanks this.
  6. NuCar Carrier

NuCar Carrier Light Load Member

Jan 23, 2016
    I met one of their sales reps at a carhaul conference, no bells and whistles went off. I've seen their car vending machine in Nashville, pretty hokey. but who cares if it sells cars. Their stock is on the NYSE so they're well financed. They bill themselves out as a technology company which can mean they're arrogant prics.
    I'm just judging the book by the cover.

Kozakvod and BigBob410 Thank this.
  7. shawnbfromjersey

Jan 25, 2009
    Philadelphia region
    Well I have an interview tomorrow for a home daily carhauling job at Carvana. I had a phone interview today. They are going to start me at 65,000 year salary. 5 day work week. 68,000 after six months, 70,000 after a year. Free health benefits discounts on car purchases and 18 days paid time off first year and 20 after. Paid time off for your Bday. Drive 250 miles meet another driver half way swap trucks and head back to starting point. Paid salary no matter how much work you do. It may be busy and you need to work alot it may be slow and your pay is always the same. I never been a carhauler before. They train in Texas and Georgia and you receive full salary while in training for a week. They fly you there and put you in a hotel. I will let you guys know how the interview went. I think they offerd me that pay because on my resume i put desired salary 65,000 to start

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
    mp4694330 and NuCar Carrier Thank this.
  8. crb

crb Road Train Member

Dec 1, 2009
    USA
    65k is starting pay I heard from several drivers I talked to.

shawnbfromjersey Thanks this.
  9. BigBob410

Feb 2, 2016
    Beirut on the Bay, MD.
    If y'all are swapping loads I would want to know if you are responsible for any damages.

interpreter and crb Thank this.
  10. shawnbfromjersey

Jan 25, 2009
    Philadelphia region
    I was offerd the job this morning. I didnt except it. I came across a daycab job at JBhunt that pays 65,000 a year to start 5 day work week. Less work then car hauling same pay. The interview at Carvana was pretty easy. Just wish i got the offer upfront. I didnt think they were going to hire me beause i had several jobs in the past two years. Called JB hunt and im hired over the phone right away. Carvana is a great company im just going with the better pick for me right now

11. StrokerTSi

StrokerTSi Medium Load Member

Aug 28, 2016
    Got 5 on atm for carvana going to the Atlanta area. $1900+ from Pittsburgh area.

mailman66 and 59EX Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.