Heartland Express

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by Stacey76, Mar 21, 2017.

1. Globalman65

Globalman65 Bobtail Member

May 1, 2017
    It's great to see your doing well. I ho ok email it continues for you. I've left the company driver world a few yrs ago and run under my own authority and it's been fantastic. Stay focused and don't let anyone or anything bring you down.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Globalman65

Globalman65 Bobtail Member

May 1, 2017
    Opps sorry for that bad spell check. I meant I hope things continue going well for you..

4. truckdriver881

truckdriver881 Bobtail Member

Jun 28, 2016
    ha stacey hope all is good just seeing how its going got approved today just wondering if any news on that fl ga run good or bad thanks

Stacey76 Thanks this.
  5. Stacey76

Stacey76 Bobtail Member

Jan 29, 2017
    Going good, not getting as many miles this week as I did running the southeast. Good Luck. You should do good there, as long as you know how to get the most out of running e-Logs. You got to run hard and not stop until you run out of your 11. And use the split sleeper to your advantage.

6. truckdriver881

truckdriver881 Bobtail Member

Jun 28, 2016
    THANKS FOR THE QUICK COMEBACK IM GOING ON THE FLORIDA TO GA RUN , DEDICATED BACK AND FORTH DUE YOU KNOW ANY THING OF THAT, THANKS

7. HeartlandExpress

HeartlandExpress Light Load Member

May 23, 2017
    North Liberty, IA
    Hi folks, Rob here—with Heartland Express. I just want to take a moment to publicly thank Stacey for her honest assessment of our company. We truly appreciate it. As you all know, the best feedback and company review you can get is from your fellow driver.

I'll share this: I'm not here to monitor what folks have to say (positive or negative) about our company. We're not going to get in the way. I'm logged in to serve as a resource and to provide answers to your questions whenever possible.

Please feel welcome to reach out at any time. We're here to serve.

I'll do my best to answer your questions and comments in an immediate fashion. Though, sometimes due to the volume of social channels I am actively participating, it can take 24-48 hours to respond.

Cheers,
    Rob at Heartland Express

8. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    No urinating match? Gee, what fun is that?

9. HeartlandExpress

May 23, 2017
    North Liberty, IA
    We'll do what we can to add value in this thread. That can be fun !

jraulpilot1998 and Lonesome Thank this.
  10. augiedoggie41

augiedoggie41 Light Load Member

May 21, 2017
    Does Heartland Express have a terminal in Dunmore PA?

11. HeartlandExpress

May 23, 2017
    North Liberty, IA
    Hi @augiedoggy41, we have a terminal in Carlisle, PA, about two hours from Dunmore.

augiedoggie41 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.