Heartland express

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by Trucklove, Jan 10, 2018.

1. Trucklove

Trucklove Bobtail Member

Jan 9, 2018
    Got orientation for heartland monday. Going to do salary regional hometime everyweekend. I know its shortruns and pay is salary and not going get rich but its all i want and all i need at this spot in my life and trucking carreer. 19 years in..
    Attending orientation in atlanta can anyone tell me what to expect. Normal crap i suppose.. Videos. Lectures. Do they do urine or hair drug test.. Do they feed lunch. Any chance of getting done and on road earlier than 3 day? Thank you all in advance

bulldog66 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. beachin

beachin Light Load Member

Oct 10, 2013
    Buckeye, AZ
    Do a search. The do hair follicle. They do lunch. You will complete it with everyone after the days.

4. Peterman88

Peterman88 Light Load Member

Nov 29, 2017
    Arizona
    Talked to a recruiter today they do urine

5. UncleCharles

UncleCharles Bobtail Member

Nov 17, 2017
    Crestview, FL
    Urine test only, confirmed I start with them Monday, I asked the recruiter today.

Peterman88 Thanks this.
  6. htopper

htopper Bobtail Member

May 27, 2017
    Does anyone have any information on Heartland Express Georgia Florida dedicated or Georgia Salary position out of Atlanta Terminal ?

7. CaliTrucker79

CaliTrucker79 Bobtail Member

Jul 17, 2023
    I heard as of recently it’s still urine test only please update if there’s new information

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.