Heartland express

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by UncleCharles, Jun 16, 2018.

1. Demonrogue

Demonrogue Light Load Member

Sep 21, 2013
    Carson California
    Are you calling me stupid? the only reason I haven't jumped ship to another company is because I had recently jump from a security guard company that I had only been at 6 months for interstate distributors co for better pay then my last job.

I never claimed to be proud of the miles. All I did was gave my current average miles per week.

Truckermania Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. driverdriver

driverdriver Road Train Member

May 30, 2011
    34hrs for two weeks out! That's disgusting.

4. Snakeschasingcars

Snakeschasingcars Heavy Load Member

Mar 22, 2018
    No you gave it to show how good you have it at heartland...
    Your risking your career every time you log onto on duty and your wheels are turning. As well as your life. And in some casses your freedom. Your held resposible for everything. You posses a cdl you are a profesional driver. Your even sacrificed some personal rights and are held at higher standard in your personal car. But you settleling for 800 a week on a good week... You also sacrificing nearly all if not all social aspects of your life being otr.... And when your not moving... Your still responsible for the truck and load...

Your selling your soul for next to nothing and for what? To be called driver 388234... I mean cmon man wake up. Fisrt sign of trouble and they will toss you under the truck and replace you with driver 388235.

At 2300 miles on a good week. Cant imagine how much free time you have sitting in the truck... Fill out some applications... For crist sakes you been there for a year... Nearly anyone paying twice as much will be happy to bring you on provided you didnt mess your mvr.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2018
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.