HEB San Antonio, main warehouse.

Discussion in 'Shippers & Receivers - Good or Bad' started by fairshake, Mar 3, 2019.

1. fairshake

fairshake Medium Load Member

Oct 4, 2010
    Chickenville, BFE
    The notorious tight San Antonio HEB main grocery warehouse right on the east side of i35 and rittiman rd is finally being moved to foster rd and highway 87. I go here all the time, even the yard dogs cringe when they have to back in between trucks at this location. You might wait 30 minutes while many stack up and to sit behind someone backing up. When the guy in receiving office told me this it was def a sigh of relief. Told me two more weeks at time, so by end of March 2019 should have a new large location he says.

I come here almost every month and am a decent backer but it’s still a pita most days. #### good news, I hope.

RockinChair and tucker Thank this.
  2. olddog_newtricks

olddog_newtricks Light Load Member

Jun 3, 2018
    HEB ...what a rat hole. Years ago I spent a lot of time there waiting to bump a dock (like 12 - 15 hours) then get robbed by the lumpers or else you can grab a hand jack and unload it yourself . For years they've been on my do not load list. I'd go shovel s#*! Before hauling anything to them.

Dale thompson Thanks this.
  • Draft saved Draft deleted