Hello From JB Hunt

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Your buddies at JB, Jul 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr_Dude

Mr_Dude Engineer Of Doom

Aug 18, 2007
    Lowell, Arkansas
    To Stormcroe: He's actually switched over to another local. Called me the other day and thanked me. I'd give y'all his number, but I don't think he'd appreciate that, or WiseOne would either.

To Voltopher: How do you know that I hired them? Can you prove beyond the SHADOW of a Doubt that I was the one who Hired THAT driver? Just because someone else hires a dolt, doesn't mean all of us do. and they'd better be #### good at covering their tracks if their criminal history is more than they let on, because the investigators go deep.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. perry_411

perry_411 Light Load Member

Mar 30, 2007
    Why can't I pm mr. dude? I actually had a JB hunt Question about their "dedicated" accts.

4. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    Since he is an admitted recruiter he doesn't have PM privileges.

5. Mr_Dude

Mr_Dude Engineer Of Doom

Aug 18, 2007
    Lowell, Arkansas
    You can go ahead and ask it out here in the public forum, but if you feel it's too personal but still important, ask Mack or one of the Moderators the question and have them turn around and ask to me. I came on here at the behest of my former neighbor and current driver to see if i could answer any of these concerns. That should say something about myself that i'm spending my personal time on here. And no, I'm not recruiting from here. Tip is the policeman in charge of that.

6. sundowner

sundowner Bobtail Member

Sep 20, 2007
    pigeon forge, tn
    after reading ALL this info from a JB Hunt recruiter, i got really pissed so i emailed them *i hope that this note doesnt in anyway go along with the
    driver recruiters dept but just in case i have mailed a letter as well. I am
    looking for a new path in my trucking career and found a website with
    a welth of info on it good & bad i was considering JB Hunt untill i came
    across some posts from one of your driver recruiters i for his responses
    alone WILL NEVER CONSIDER you again. to say he is better than us & that
    he couldnt afford the pay cut to be a driver you have lost my respect from* and went on from there with some of the posts that the recriuter has made.

They replied I appreciate the email. The post that you sent me is not in any way
    the
    feeling that JB Hunt has for the industry's driving force. We
    understand
    that you have the toughest job in the country and you don't get the
    respect
    that you deserve. We don't authorize anyone to post on boards like
    this
    and will deal with the people that do accordingly. I wish you would
    reconsider your stance on employment with us and would love the
    opportunity
    to discuss that with you. You can call my direct line at ***-***-****.

Sounds like a recruiter talking dont it, I dont think I got anywhere oh well

7. the larch

the larch Bobtail Member

Sep 18, 2007
    Kentucky lake, kentucky
    well, my first post.
    I am 37
    clean record all the way around and a great family.
    Decided that trucking would be a great way for a guy with some common sense and work ethic to make good money to put his kid through college.

I read the first page of this thread and pretty much skipped to the end.

Gotta say, I hope JB Hunt isn't looking for anyone with half a brain because the recruiter who started this thread made sure I would never...ever...ever...deal with J.B. Hunt with his holier than thou attitude.
    Can't believe anyone his age would be dumb enough to run his mouth like that.

8. Mr_Dude

Mr_Dude Engineer Of Doom

Aug 18, 2007
    Lowell, Arkansas
    sundowner: Did you send a general Email or email a specific person? If you sent it general Email, there's a low chance that it got up to the Directors on the 3rd floor.

9. sundowner

sundowner Bobtail Member

Sep 20, 2007
    pigeon forge, tn
    No on there website they had office job & driver job email addresess only so emailed the office job email & was told it went to the proper authority & that someone would be contacting me within a few days.

10. sundowner

sundowner Bobtail Member

Sep 20, 2007
    pigeon forge, tn
    I just wounder if my note didnt go to the proper authorities how many of the people on the 3rd floor knows about this. I know a lot of you like him posting in here but I could just beat the tar out of him for some of the stuff he says. I would love nothing more than for a real JB hunt reprosentative to get on here & say hey sorry for the way you all have been talked to & that we took care of the recruiter he is no nonger with us but i think we all know that will never happen

11. stranger

stranger Road Train Member

Oct 10, 2006
    NC
    "Your buddies at JB" and "Mr. Dude" are two totally different people, with what appears to be two totally different attitudes.

Mr. Dude has followed the rules exactly as set up for him, and he has been decent and respectful.

He has mentioned his company every chance he gets, but what do you expect, it is how he pays his bills. At least he's not openly recruiting, nor can he PM or be PMed.

The original poster who started this thread (Your buddies at JB) is a real piece of work. I hope he gets fired.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.