Hello From JB Hunt

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Your buddies at JB, Jul 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Himes3328

Himes3328 Light Load Member

Nov 30, 2007
    MILTON, FLORIDA
    TO YOU BUDDIES AT JB HUNT.....IF YOU WANT TO HELP JB HUNT THEN HOW BOUT GETTIN ME A JOB AND THEN BEING TRUTHFUL TO START WITH. NEXT YOU COULD PAY ME AN HONEST DAYS WAGE FOR AN HONEST DAYS WORK. OH BY THE WAY EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE IT WOULD BE NICE TO SEE MY FAMILY...OH YES AND TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH I AM YELLING !!!!!!! ALL the trucking companies are about the same. The only difference is the way they spin the web of deceit....and how well they lie to the american trucker...OH and by the way for the last 3 weeks I have been trying to get on with any trucking company so that I can feed my family...NO it's not what I prefer to do but at this time in my life it's what I need to do.....THANKS J.B. HUNT FOR YOUR #$%## stuff.....:tongueSTARS11::smt071:smt071:smt071:smt071

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. DodgeMagnum

DodgeMagnum Bobtail Member

Nov 1, 2007
    I to was screwed by jb hunt but anyways im leaning towards entrylevel oil rig work which pays alot more. 27 ON 27 OFF 3500 DOLLORS A MONTH.

Im tired of truck driving and i only have 13 months exp and i already hate it. GOOD LUCK DRIVER:biggrin_25525:

4. scotty

scotty Light Load Member

Feb 22, 2007
    Sence deregulation the transport bussiness has gotten bigger and compentition has gotten worse. In the past two years we ( 2006 and 2007 ), we have seen orders drop, better control of automated and computer control inventory levels.
    So here we are with thousand of power units and trailers not moveing and you have to pay for the expences. You have to keep these units on the road and get what-ever fright you can get and to hire drivers to do the job.
    Only one big problem is that you have already got most of the market and there are thousands of your drivers already on the road. Ever driver you hires stays an adverage 2.5 weeks and quit because they are starving. Next steep promise new drivers a lease purchase plan and same results only they stay a little longer then quit.
    J.B. Hunt is on a direct couse of self-distruct. The only recouse is to make-up staffing companies to hire drivers and once the drivers find out that it JB Hunt they never make it to the front door. Shame!

5. Mr_Dude

Mr_Dude Engineer Of Doom

Aug 18, 2007
    Lowell, Arkansas
    Heh. Another sign that Diesel is getting higher. We can't hire any OTR Drivers west of I-35 now, then the line splits off at Austin and goes over to houston.

The only Driver I ever hired that stayed that short was released because he didn't show up to his First Dispatch for the Home Depot.

6. peanut

peanut Bobtail Member

Nov 13, 2007
    Lewisville,Tx
    Mr.Dude do u know anything about the PPG Account,it seems like they are short of tractors!!!!! Right now i am on a waiting list........

7. Tip

Tip Tipster

Mar 18, 2006
    ON STRIKE
    Magnum, when you go to the oil rig, be sure you have the CDL in your pocket. I walked away from trucking twice in five years, but in the end it put me through college. This was because I kept my license after "leaving" the industry. Also, a license in your pocket will allow you to escape from future job or career. You're thinking of going into oil rig work, but you know nothing of it, really. You may love it. You may hate it. If you hate it, it'll be good to have that CDL to fall back on, just in case.

8. DodgeMagnum

Nov 1, 2007
    I need to feed my family somehow and plus i have always wanted to do oil rig work and i do know its a hard and very tough job but you know i dont mind sweating for my family and my 9 month old baby because i want something good for her and i dont want her to have to live the kind of life im going through now. I may have to go back to trucking or factory first so i can get a steady 3 years of work history in before i do the oil rig work. Jb hunt has made me and my family suffer when they fired me illegaly. I hate jb hunt with a passion and i hope they go under which i doubt will happen. If u want to talk on yahoo messenger my username is Bumblebee3709 Thanks for the info i appreciate it.

Later

DodgeMagnum

:biggrin_25525:

9. gypsie

gypsie Bobtail Member

Nov 7, 2007
    kokomo, indiana
    challenge ALL trucking companies to do the same. JBHUNT is just one of the many. a driver is a nobody. a driver can and does get replaced. it happens all the time. they will run the drivers for every mile they can get out of them, then when the driver gets fed up and quits....they just hire another driver. that is the way of it with the trucking companies. they do not care about the person. the revenue is the name of the game! the trucking industry needs a wake up call. SHUTDOWN!!

10. DodgeMagnum

Nov 1, 2007
    Awww whats wrong you poor poor baby are u mad because u wont make that extra money for next week due to nobody wanting to work for a lousy company like JB HUNT. Maybe you should be a trucker for jb and see what every trucker goes through then maybe u would have more respect for us. I bet you dont know the first thing about driving a truck and you couldnt even find the door handle. HA HA HA.

11. peanut

peanut Bobtail Member

Nov 13, 2007
    Lewisville,Tx
    Not to get off the subject but do anyone have info on the PPG Account for Jb Hunt:biggrin_25520: It has been 4 days and i don't have a truck yet!!!!! But i am still getting paid:biggrin_2551::biggrin_2551:

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.