Hello From JB Hunt

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Your buddies at JB, Jul 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dawg

Dawg Bobtail Member

Dec 15, 2007
    Denton,TX
    Hello folks. Cluggy619 here.

Just wanted to make a public apology to the WiseOne for putting my site here. I forgot that I was warned not to do so.

So to the WiseOne......I'm sorry.

All is good here on my end....no hard feelings.:biggrin_25514::biggrin_25514::biggrin_25514:

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. tr9999

tr9999 Bobtail Member

Nov 27, 2007
    missoula mt
    you would have more credibility if you were a sewer cleaner.

4. notarps4me

notarps4me Road Train Member

Jan 1, 2007
    NASA HQ
    Ummmm I am seeing a pattern here. 3rd time with them and they still have problems!:biggrin_2559:

5. Brickman

Brickman Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Sep 17, 2006
    WY

Glutton for punishment comes to mind, OR the classic definition of insanity would sure fit too!

6. IEtrucker

IEtrucker Bobtail Member

Dec 13, 2007
    Tampa Fl

Ha Ha Ha:biggrin_2559:

7. bigblue19

bigblue19 Road Train Member

Mar 30, 2007
    Midland WA
    Yea, I answered a ad for a local position that did not specify was from JB. When the guy returned my call he quickly went into his spiel about being home every night and driving in a 300 mile radius etc.. Then he said something about going to south gate (LA) for a orientation and I was about to ask him why I would need to go to a orientation in LA for this local gig when it hit me that JB was in south gate. This guy wasted 10mins of my life and to boot the local gig payed $.31 per mile. Whoopee:biggrin_2552:

8. Tip

Tip Tipster

Mar 18, 2006
    ON STRIKE
    He wasted ten minutes of your life when you called, but it's not over yet.

Better get your phone number changed first thing Monday morning, or turn your phone ringer off Sunday night.

9. bigblue19

bigblue19 Road Train Member

Mar 30, 2007
    Midland WA
    Not so far, but I had 5 recruiters call me the last time when they turned me down for not having enough OTR experience in the last year to do a local gig from Seattle to Hermiston OR. I guess you need lots of recent OTR to drive the extra 50 miles into OR and back. :biggrin_25523:

It is real weird also because another outfit has the same ad for the same shipper and there is no requirement to go anywhere for orientation and it pays $17hr to start with a raise to $18 after 30 days. So it seems there are to separate operations out of the same docks doing the same thing for 2 different company's. I passed anyway because the hours where from 8pm to 6am and split days off. :biggrin_25513:

10. crockit

crockit Bobtail Member

Nov 1, 2007
    columbus ga.
    im here in orlando, JB HUNT is recruting for all kinds of people. I cant understand why a company would have to use them to hire people for them, actully these are good companys to. I looked in to a local place, didnt even need a CDL, but you had to go through JB. that scared me off, just odd, anyway i found a job, start jan 2.

11. Mr_Dude

Mr_Dude Engineer Of Doom

Aug 18, 2007
    Lowell, Arkansas

Just remember not to cuss out the recruiter when you ask him to be taken off the calling list.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.