Hello From JB Hunt

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Your buddies at JB, Jul 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cybergal

Cybergal Road Train Member

Oct 20, 2008
    NO Offense taken! We just plain don't allow the Bull ####!
    We are BETTER in that respect.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. roadhog

roadhog Medium Load Member

Jun 11, 2007
    No man's land, Ohio

When I first saw this thread, I knew you guys/gals would take care of him, but when I saw this comment I can't help but say something.....

This comment hits close to home - my hubby was driving for JB (we hadn't seen this site beforehand) it was the worse time we have ever had in the trucking jobs (4years exp). No miles = no pay, he was gone all the time, sitting as far from home as they could possibly get him and then making him sit. He complained to everyone and anyone who would listen, he sat in Texas for 3 days, told his dispatch he was going to leave the truck and head home if they didn't get him out of there (he already had another job lined up) - dispatch told him to go ahead and take the bus if that's what he felt he needed to do - bad part about it - we didn't have the money for the bus ticket!!!!!:biggrin_25513: They did get him in our home area, and that's when the truck was parked at the terminal and I was able to go get him - JB is the worst company I know of (personnally)

4. WiseOne

WiseOne Inactive contact bullhaulerswife

Feb 8, 2004
    Truckers Report, TN
    You are right, RoadHog. I dread seeing someone going to JB Hunt as I KNOW what they are going to endure. Like I said, THOUSANDS can't be wrong about JB Hunt. You are always going to get some that say, "oh I like them and they aren't so bad", it is called propaganda and a company, like JB Hunt, that has stolen MILLIONS of dollars from drivers, has the $$$ to pay for just that.

5. MGASSEL

MGASSEL Road Train Member

Mar 27, 2007
    Co
    the only part posted by me was
    the reason they stay is they can not afford a bus ticket to a good job.:biggrin_2559:

I was only trying to be a smart ### to the jb guy I quoted his response but I deleted part of it and it did not quote right.

I did not know that there was people that was stuck such as your hubby like that.
    I just got the quote fixed right i forgot to add the / at the end in front of the quote.

6. smurf-316

smurf-316 Resident Nut Case

Oct 4, 2006
    North Carolina
    I think you guys are being a little hard on the man.
    he sounded like a really nice guy full of s***!
    :biggrin_2559:

7. jamwadmag

jamwadmag Road Train Member

Feb 28, 2006
    Desert Southwest
    I have nothing against recruiters, just that the successful ones who 'sell their souls to the Devil' are such ########!!:biggrin_2559::biggrin_25525:

8. perry_411

perry_411 Light Load Member

Mar 30, 2007
    Nobody seemed to notice his implicit admission that JB Hunt is a bad trucking company. He posted in the bad trucking company section.
    70k? Sorry thats about 5k more than a trainer at averitt, and the loads aren't explosive.

9. MGASSEL

MGASSEL Road Train Member

Mar 27, 2007
    Co
    It almost overflowed into my boots I could not shovel fast enough.:biggrin_255::biggrin_25526:

10. Casper71

Casper71 Bobtail Member

Jul 5, 2007
    Earth
    "I won't take a paycut"
    I'm just a newby to OTR (CDL holder and dump experience)and actively seeking an OTR company. After reading that particular post I threw away all info from JBhunt. No doubt the right decision!

11. WiseOne

WiseOne Inactive contact bullhaulerswife

Feb 8, 2004
    Truckers Report, TN
    No, LOL, I moved it from "Favorite Trucking Companies" to here...as this is where it SHOULD reside.

:)

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.