Hello

Discussion in 'The Welcome Wagon' started by noodle345, Sep 7, 2018.

1. noodle345

noodle345 Bobtail Member

Sep 6, 2018
    Idaho
    I talked to a recruiter at CFI today. After researching, I have decided this is the company for me. The recruiter was distracted for most of the phone call, asking me to repeat myself several times. The answers she gave to my questions were very succinct. There were many dead silences when I waited for her to elaborate on her answers, but she didn't. I asked her if she was the person I would be dealing with for the entire process. Unfortunately she said yes. I was expecting a hard sell and lots of promises. Instead it was young woman who came across as uninformed and disinterested. Is this the norm for recruiters or did I just get a dud?

NavigatorWife Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    I think you got a dud. @Ultratowel can answer your questions. He's been there a couple of months now.

NavigatorWife Thanks this.
  4. Ultratowel

Ultratowel Road Train Member

Jul 7, 2017
    Yeah you got a dud. Ask for Courtney as your recruiter she hooked me up great

noodle345 Thanks this.
  5. D.Tibbitt

D.Tibbitt Road Train Member

Apr 26, 2013
    Gettin' down westbound

Thats how truckers are... U could ask 2 different truckers what color is the sky and get 10 different answers..... The only way to find out if its for u is to get out here and start grindin gears.. Dont let nobody make ur mind up for u... Good luck to u

noodle345 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.