Help, truck wont regen

Discussion in 'Kenworth Forum' started by +bluebell+, Nov 19, 2017.

1. Chris Daisy

Chris Daisy Bobtail Member

Dec 10, 2019
    2014 T6880 trying to manually Regen spot level too high when I try it says unable to try again

2. FdEF

FdEF Light Load Member

Dec 5, 2017
    Ogden, Ut
    If it says soot level too high and won't regen chances are you have a fault code preventing the regen or your dpf is full and needs to cleaned or replaced. Last time this happened to me on a paccar i had a bad o ring around an injector that was dumping fuel in the exhaust. New filter was the only answer besides the one we cant talk about

3. Kmfs_screen11

Kmfs_screen11 Bobtail Member

Jul 4, 2020
    I have a KW T680 with a Cummings. It keeps doing a regen everyday and the check engine light on but runs good. I just had the heads replaced because fuel and Antifreeze was mixing. Now will not stop regen what could it be?

4. Kmfs_screen11

Kmfs_screen11 Bobtail Member

Jul 4, 2020
    I have a 2015 KW T680 with a Cummings. I just had the heads replaced because of antifreeze And the fuel mixing. It’s back on the road now it will not stop doing regenerate everyday and the check engine light is on what could it be

5. Never KW

Never KW Bobtail Member

May 20, 2022
    KWs are good trucks but the worst when it comes to maintenance. I have a 2019 T680 with Paccar, always took it to dealerships for maintenance and came up to the conclusion of never buying a KW again. Dealership service shops are the worst nightmare of a KW owner.

6. spsauerland

spsauerland Road Train Member

May 31, 2010
    West Harrison, In
    Why not maintain it yourself?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.