Hemorrhoids!

Discussion in 'Driver Health' started by silent_philosophy, Apr 1, 2023.

1. silent_philosophy

silent_philosophy Light Load Member

Mar 25, 2023
    I thought that was a polyp.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Brettj3876

Brettj3876 Road Train Member

Nov 18, 2014
    Land of local
    Staying hydrated is a big part. When you're dehydrated and eat like crap that's when you get those rock hard logs that feel like you're giving birth.

hope not dumb twucker and Coover Thank this.
  4. Willy Wonty

Willy Wonty Light Load Member

Feb 3, 2020
    PNW, almost Canada
    See a doc right fing now. I waited too long and there was a big ### rectal tumor and another in the colon. I have since been modified with a colostomy bag among other goodies. Really, fresh red blood should put you OOS.

5. Hatt91

Hatt91 Light Load Member

May 18, 2018
    If it's bright red when you wipe, that's a straight up hemorrhoid. If you're finding bright red in the toilet, that's probably a hemorrhoid that burst under pressure but could be much more serious. If it's more of a dark red, that needs a doctors trip. That means the problem is further up inside and spent longer inside your body.

The real agonizing ones are thrombosed hemorrhoids. A hemorrhoid is basically just a varicose vein in your butt. A vein has lost it's elacticity and it's kind of blown out. When the vein gets pinched off though, the blood inside can coagulate and turn solid. This can happen if an internal hemorrhoid gets pushed out by straining and then when you are done pooping your butt hole clamps tight enough to prevent the blood from pumping out so it solidifies.

I had to go to the ER when that happened to me. It was about the size of a walnut. The pain was absolutely excruciating. They ended up slicing it open and squeezing out the clotted blood and then stitching it up.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.