Hemorrhoids

Discussion in 'Driver Health' started by 23YearoldTrucker, Sep 17, 2016.

1. Gunner75

Gunner75 Road Train Member

Mar 17, 2014
    Jackson Center Ohio
    It helps if you have IBS, you never need to push, matter of fact, you'll have a turtle head a pokin just about every 3 hours

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. 1278PA

1278PA Road Train Member

Dec 5, 2015
    This will take care of it. Fill the tub up with ice cold water and jump in after you burn it off.
    [​IMG]

4. AModelCat

AModelCat Road Train Member

Jul 7, 2015
    Canuckistan
  5. Mike2633

Mike2633 Road Train Member

Jun 14, 2013
    At Home on The West Side
    Dr.David Gutman of the Hemorrhoid Relief Center in Cleveland, Ohio can help. Actually I wonder if he's still around they used to advertise on TV and Radio all the time, but haven't seen anything from them recently.

Bob Dobalina Thanks this.
  6. 1278PA

1278PA Road Train Member

Dec 5, 2015
    Thanks for this thread I had a bad day and i'm cracking up reading this stuff lol

7. baha

baha Road Train Member

Jul 25, 2013
    ga
    My last good disp. kept driving with bad ones till he was in hospital to get the fix 1278pa showed you then he road the desk sitting on a blow up after child/birth pillow ,he could find back/hauls better and faster than anyone he hired to do job, after several mo. of recovery he still had to get blood tests several times a year to be sure the problems are not back

8. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    There is a procedure in which the doctor plants you over a high table. Then shoves a needle right where the damaged area to numb you before he starts to cut out the 'roid and sews up the fissure it created. It is one of the most painful procedures possible upon a living human being as far as out patient surgery is concerned. There is no pain medicine strong enough to cover the ow of the roids as they cut it out of you.

The best prevention is to literally get off your ### and exercise. Put in the work such as unloading your trailer as a lumper every night for years as I have. It keeps your body weight very light and nothing fat to make room for any roids to break through down there. Everything would literally be too tight for that to be a problem at all.

There is a second issue which follow roids removal to some people. In certain places the damage to the structure of the area around that part of your waste removal system causes a fistula which is pernament leaking of your waste fluids and stink that goes with it. No matter what you do you cannot contain the constant leaking of such a problem. It's permanent. And not welcome.

I never had any. But I have been damaged and had that examined by a doctor who wanted to make sure he can fix what ever the damage was which is not a roid but a intenal cancer related growth inside the body's intestines that needed removal by a very large pipe, camera and 6 beefy nurses to hold you down doped to the 9s until you quit protesting the procedure to do it. Just the snip of the removal of these growths was worth a life time of pain when the claw is deployed to get it out of you. It does not matter how big or angry you get from that owie they will hold you down and hit you with a further chemical injection that destroys any intent or ability to follow through on physical strength and desire to tear the 6 staffers holding you down apart. A few drops of goodies into your IV makes sure that you are a limp noodle.

Not something anyone needs to endure in life. It is what it is.

misterG, 91B20H8, Lepton1 and 2 others Thank this.
  9. RedRover

RedRover Road Train Member

Sep 10, 2016
    Corsicana, TX
    I hear Jim Palmer has a liberal pet policy, with no pet deposit after you go solo.

10. 1278PA

1278PA Road Train Member

Dec 5, 2015
    Now i know i have no life if i'm up responding to a thread about butt roids on a saturday night. At least i'm man enough to admit it ha

Lepton1, tucker, Big Don and 2 others Thank this.
  11. Puppage

Puppage Road Train Member

Aug 2, 2012
    Connecticut
    I was just saying the same thing this morning. Weird.

Lepton1 and Giuseppe Ventolucci Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.