Heniff Transportation Pay

Discussion in 'Tanker, Bulk and Dump Trucking Forum' started by dboe197, Jan 21, 2012.

1. PPF Transport

PPF Transport Bobtail Member

Aug 17, 2015
    Im not sure what the person replied talking about but I worked compay and now O/O and I make more than I have ever made. I get 68% because I have air and pump. I pick up a lot of preloaded trailers and have never been charged for no preload. Also, I get very good loads. They dont take sides. I haul some of the same loads I hauled as company driver. Dispatch work with you and match you to what they know you like to haul along with what they see will get you home the way you like. If you dont want it you just say no and they immediately find you something else. I get all my surcharge and have never had a problem with pay at all. Of course I work out of the Louisiana office so it may be different from Chicago. We are like one big happy family here. We have our dispatchers cell number in addition to there office number and open to call them any time of day we like if we have a problem. I really hate to see people down a company because they had a bad experience. I have worked for some companies and had bad experiences but at end of day I moved alone to better. They are really not a bad company to work for

harlycharly55 Thanks this.
  2. 1catfish

1catfish Road Train Member

Jul 18, 2010
    i could not make it as a company driver for heniff, didn't work out. i'm not bashing, just reality.

3. cuzzin it

cuzzin it Road Train Member

Jan 19, 2008
    Berea, KY
    i'm doing very well as a company driver there....

slim shady Thanks this.
  4. dg37663

dg37663 Bobtail Member

Dec 16, 2013
    Pasadena, TX
    Heniff didn't work out for me either.

5. slim shady

slim shady Road Train Member

Sep 14, 2011
    Chicago, Il.
    I'm also doing very well here.
    @ cuzzing it how often do you get to the Alsip term?

6. cuzzin it

cuzzin it Road Train Member

Jan 19, 2008
    Berea, KY
    not real often, i do Chicago Sherman Williams alot but if i backhaul it's usually from Joliet.
    I'm on the S-W dedicated

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.