Heniff Transportation

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by Cyanide, Aug 25, 2012.

1. rubberducky68

rubberducky68 Road Train Member

Sep 9, 2010
    Jefferson GA
    Yep, driving a Volvo and rides very nice. My back can handle riding in this truck. Just for good measure I bought one of those Wonder Gel seat cushions off of Amazon. So all is good now.

Money wise, I make .49cpm loaded, .41cpm empty, $22 per drop up to two hours then hourly after that. Breakdown, layover, etc. is $150 a day. They pay for hotels on 34 hour resets. Health insurance is BCBS. It runs a bit higher than Superior but it has better benefits to it like office co-pays and lower deductibles. It also includes eye insurance along with the dental.
    Everything is pretty much in line with Superior so I should make the same. Scheduled to get a raise towards the end of the year so that will be good.

Our runs are out and back but we pull compartment tanks so there are multiple drops along the way but we get paid for each stop. So far I have been impressed with the company. Met with the owner last week at my two day orientation and he bought me lunch. Very humble guy.

I forgot also we get quarterly safety bonuses and annual longevity pay as well. If we get inspected and pass inspection we get a $25 gift card. Company is very strict on safety rules and logs. Run legal and log it as you do it.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. wsyrob

wsyrob Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Sep 14, 2007
    Winston Salem
    Sounds great. Glad to see things working out for you.

4. 88 Alpha

88 Alpha Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

May 12, 2012
    SouthEast Alabama
    ira was asking the OP, @Cyanide , this question.

5. ernestadkins

ernestadkins Bobtail Member

Aug 19, 2013
    Mardela Springs, MD
    OK, feel better for pointing out what I misread? Not the point of this thread.

6. 88 Alpha

88 Alpha Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

May 12, 2012
    SouthEast Alabama
    Yes, I feel better and thank you for asking.

Are you suggesting the point of the thread was for you to randomly say who you have not driven for? If not, by doing so, your point is pointless.

slim shady Thanks this.
  7. ernestadkins

Aug 19, 2013
    Mardela Springs, MD
    You are quite foolish to even suggest I have not worked for this company. My words are true, 100%, and as I stated in my original post, my intentions are focused 100% on the driver. If we focused more on trying to help one another instead of trying to tear someone else down, we could all move ahead in a positive direction.

Truck Driver Thanks this.
  8. ernestadkins

Aug 19, 2013
    Mardela Springs, MD
    To continue my up

This is an update and for the record, I would not be posting anything if Heniff Transportation left the truck where it was parked. I would have been able to retrieve my belongings without hassle. As stated earlier, Dan L. made the decision to confiscate the truck with all of my personal items. They were sent back to me two weeks later, C.O.D. (cash on delivery). Steve J., head of recruitment and retention, recalled the packages and was supposed to resend them next day air. He did this because Heniff Transportation should not have sent them expecting me to pay to receive what is rightfully mine. A week later, I received only 3 of the 4 packages. According to Steve, UPS & Heniff Transportation are going to locate the missing package and make this right. Two weeks later, the package is declared lost and a claim has been filed. Several attempts have been made to contact Steve Janiszewski but he has not returned my calls, emails, or texts. At this point, I am out of pocket multiple electronic items, tools, and other items I purchased for living life OTR.

Again, I preface the following with, this is MY experience with Heniff Transportation. I am not hiding behind made up screen names. I have electronically signed my name to every posting. Everything written is true and NOT to the best of my recollection, but rather with 100% accuracy. On another note to those reading this, please only use this as a guide in your decision making process, should you choose to. If anyone feels the need to contact me, do so only if you have genuine questions. I only focus on the betterment of the driver and won't be bothered with other things. This is to inform those interested about experiences with Heniff Transportation.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2015
    Reason for edit: last names removed
  9. Twicebit

Twicebit Light Load Member

Dec 3, 2012
    Sounds like a very good company to be working for, RD! Not being in that Mack is making a huge difference for you, I know! I am very pleased for you and so glad to know you're still tanking with all of us! :)

rubberducky68 Thanks this.
  10. dg37663

dg37663 Bobtail Member

Dec 16, 2013
    Pasadena, TX
    Been here about 6 mos. Not happy. Will update good or bad.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2015
    MayhemTrucking Thanks this.
  11. dg37663

dg37663 Bobtail Member

Dec 16, 2013
    Pasadena, TX
    I listened to cayajoke and a friend. My fault.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.