Heniff Transportation

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by Cyanide, Aug 25, 2012.

1. ernestadkins

ernestadkins Bobtail Member

Aug 19, 2013
    Mardela Springs, MD
    I worked out of Berea, KY on the Sherwin Williams account.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. MayhemTrucking

MayhemTrucking Heavy Load Member

Mar 23, 2010
    Denham Springs, La.
    Excatly what he said. I was chasing brokered loads all over the country and dead heading 200 to 400 miles alone just trying to get a tank wash and wait for hours there.. all of which you do not get paid for. Just to have a 300 mile load. They just wasted way to much of my time and the % was not covering all that time.

4. topcat1984

topcat1984 Light Load Member

Jun 23, 2011
    jasper tx
    Man!!!! What terminal did you run out of thelastrebel? And you ran otr with them?

5. 1catfish

1catfish Road Train Member

Jul 18, 2010
    i worked out of the kingsport terminal, i'm glad to have gotten away from them. never again will i p
    i worked out of kingsport for heniff, every time i see one of there truck's i get a chuckle.......

6. ernestadkins

Aug 19, 2013
    Mardela Springs, MD
    If you want to go tanker, try Venezia. Plenty of work and most weeks my gross is $1,350 or higher. I have had a couple of bad weeks, $875-$1,000 gross. Let me know if you want to know more.

7. topcat1984

Jun 23, 2011
    jasper tx
    Do Venezia hire in texas? I live in texas and there are lots of chemical plants around here. I work with andrews logistics right now.

8. ernestadkins

Aug 19, 2013
    Mardela Springs, MD
    I believe they do. You should give Maria a call tomorrow & tell her Leroy sent. Let me know how it works out for you.

9. topcat1984

Jun 23, 2011
    jasper tx
  10. dg37663

dg37663 Bobtail Member

Dec 16, 2013
    Pasadena, TX
    I totally agree with Earnest and Catfish. I also worked for heniffs central dispatch. The Kingsport terminal is a joke...total waste of time unless a drama queen is to your liking. Kristi and Chad are far from on their game. Good luck getting them to even answer the phone. The major deadhead, unpaid layovers, hours for unpaid tank washes, cheap linehauls and dispatchers that talk down to you are all true. A few drivers post on here telling how wonderful life is there. Well here's the lowdown with that. One is a local driver doing $20 an hr. The other runs a dedicated account. Neither runs any sort of system. They don't see the system. Hardly a accurate or fair opinion on working as a road driver there. Not trying to bash just giving it too you straight up. DO NOT LEASE A TRUCK THERE! There's a reason they paint a beautiful picture. Very far from reality though. Do a 5 year lease on a truck starting out with 320,000 miles on it. Not smart.

1catfish Thanks this.
  11. 1catfish

1catfish Road Train Member

Jul 18, 2010
    you hit the nail on the head, for sure........

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.