Here Is Current info on US XPRESS

Discussion in 'US Xpress' started by titto1, Jun 6, 2011.

1. TexasBill

TexasBill Bobtail Member

Feb 25, 2011
    Harrisoburg, VA
    If you drop or hook, do you touch it?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. NoCoCraig

NoCoCraig Road Train Member

Nov 7, 2010
    Chattanooga, Tennessee
    Nope. The "No-touch" means a live load you do not load yourself. I have never touched freight

4. Belton Bandit

Belton Bandit Light Load Member

Dec 12, 2009
    Belton,Texas
    I take it your trucks are not governered down? Or was he speeding in city limits. Seems most companies are goverened down to 65 or less, except maybe lease.

5. NoCoCraig

NoCoCraig Road Train Member

Nov 7, 2010
    Chattanooga, Tennessee
    Company at 65 and Lease at 70

6. rereme1

rereme1 Bobtail Member

Nov 26, 2011
    louisiana
    i wanna knafter orentation will i go home n wait to go otr r will it happen right after orentation

7. mattp

mattp Medium Load Member

May 26, 2011
    fr mass
    U may get a load or two.. Chances are you'll be directed home. If you are a trainee, depends if trainers are available, you may go out right then and there

8. M915A4

M915A4 Medium Load Member

Jul 19, 2010
    Somerset,MA
    Hey Mattp, how do you like it so far....ever make it towards our ara of the world...how is there hometime especially with getting up to crumby Mass..lol.. are you OTR, Regional, dedicated?

9. SheepDog

SheepDog Road Train Member

Nov 30, 2008
    Sand Lake, MI

After orientation, once you have a ID number, they will assign you a trainer. If, and there is a big chance of this, they cant assign you a trainer, you may stay a few days and than be sent home or, sent home right away. What usually happens is that you will stay a few days and than get sent home to wait for a trainer. The days that you stay, you get paid $30 per day but, you have to be at the terminal and sign in each day.

10. mattp

mattp Medium Load Member

May 26, 2011
    fr mass
    M95 I love it I'm home right now for my 34 I'm home every week sometimes more to be honest Im on dollar tree dedicated definitely earn the money but it isn't that bad

11. M915A4

M915A4 Medium Load Member

Jul 19, 2010
    Somerset,MA
    awesome,where do you park...i cant imagine being many places in Fall Riv to park a tractor trailer....?

i know over here in Somerset i probably could over by Target,i see a guy from Hartt parking his there all the time

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.