Hi Ho

Discussion in 'The Welcome Wagon' started by copetheghost, Aug 2, 2013.

1. copetheghost

copetheghost Bobtail Member

Aug 1, 2013
    Hey everyone.
    Yet another newbie here. I'm really not much on sharing details about myself but I'll drop some relevant basics:
    I'm fresh thru the IN door via PAM, just about to hit my 3rd month out from upgrade (after 3 weeks out with a mentor). Running my required team and just doing my time trying to learn as much as I can.

Trucking is a whole new game for me, having spent the majority of my adult life working in animal care. The cute n furry wasn't paying the bills, however, and a childhood fascination coupled with a timely opportunity has now got me questing across the U.S. on random adventures.
    I'm currently in love with this life, which I didn't expect. I was sure I wouldn't mind it but I didn't plan on the love part.

Anyway, I'm glad to have found this site and forum and am doing my best to soak in all the invaluable information available.

'preciate y'all!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. BLUE DEVIL

BLUE DEVIL Bobtail Member

Mar 19, 2013
    Long Beach, California
    Welcome to the form copetheghost. Trucking is a unique lifestyle that has taken many folks in many different directions; and folks have come from all sorts of backgrounds into trucking. It is up to you as to where trucking takes you, and eventually you too will have Billy Big Rigger stories to tell. Nobody knows it all and just like you....EVERYBODY starts off as a rookie and has stood exactly where you are standing right now....including me. The more you truck....the more you will learn. Welcome to The Industry

copetheghost Thanks this.
  4. copetheghost

copetheghost Bobtail Member

Aug 1, 2013
    Thanks Blue Devil. Just trying to keep my mind and eyes open for this next year!

5. Lilbit

Lilbit Road Train Member

Aug 4, 2008
    Let me check my logbook
    Welcome to the party!

copetheghost Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.