Hi, Howdy, Hey...

Discussion in 'The Welcome Wagon' started by LoreeTrucking, Dec 28, 2017.

1. LoreeTrucking

LoreeTrucking Bobtail Member

Dec 25, 2017
    Wakefield, KS
    Thought I'd say hi. I'm a... um... well, a Jane of many hats. I'm a driver, dispatcher, o/o, company/fleet owner, back office manager, mechanic, yea, you get the picture. I own a small fleet based in Central Kansas, primarily hauling Livestock and other agricultural products. I've been on forums in my youth, usually car/pickup etc. I've been OTR and Regional'ish, for 14 years, and under my own authority for 10 of those years. I like to help the little guy and I favor the long-shot. I'm getting to the point, where it's time to pass-on some of my knowledge before it gets lost, buried, or forgotten. The biggest advantage I can offer, is the fact that I can see things from both the male and the female perspective, from being a girl and wanting normal 'girl' things, to also being out on the road and knowing what the guys go through every day. Cheers, y'all...!

austinmike Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Allow Me.

Allow Me. Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

May 28, 2009
    Rancho Mirage, Ca.
    Hi there and welcome aboard !

4. Bootheel Runner

Bootheel Runner Bobtail Member

Aug 20, 2017
    How about a job? I want to get into livestock but cant find anyone to train me.

5. Triple Digit Bullhauler

Triple Digit Bullhauler Heavy Load Member

Sep 6, 2012
    001 anywhere USA

Howdy Loree, and Welcome from also a Trucking company owner, driver and large beef cattle rancher. Hope you enjoy your time here, and look forward to chatting. God Bless, and Have Fun

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.