Hill Brothers Transportation Good or Bad!!!

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by bigmike8777, Jul 24, 2009.

1. pattyj

pattyj Road Train Member

Jul 19, 2008
    Sioux City,ia
    More so now then ever before and sticter.

rocknroll81 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. rocknroll81

rocknroll81 Road Train Member

Sep 29, 2010
    West Allis Wi.
    You be
    You bet it is, you would think that the companies Safety Dept. should set the standard.

4. pattyj

pattyj Road Train Member

Jul 19, 2008
    Sioux City,ia
    I know it, Its like what good is safety if they can't make the decisions.More and more companies in their ad says must be able to get approved by their insurance company.

5. rocknroll81

rocknroll81 Road Train Member

Sep 29, 2010
    West Allis Wi.
    I've seen adds that state that.

6. pattyj

pattyj Road Train Member

Jul 19, 2008
    Sioux City,ia
    Yep,there main concern is the driver gets thru their insurance .

rocknroll81 Thanks this.
  7. Convoy_Bebop

Convoy_Bebop Bobtail Member

Apr 20, 2017
    Between a few Google searches, talking to Ellie in recruiting, and this post I've decided to go on with HB, as soon as my teammate fills out an application, moving to Denver Area the 1st of May and hopefully going into orientation the 15th of May. Thanks everyone for the 25 pages of questions, answers, Randy and raves, and general testimonies....

Biggest thing for me is that they'll accommodate that my buddy is getting married later this year and is going on a honeymoon cruise, and they'll switch me to solo pay til he returns

May do the L/P at some point but I know my friend isn't a Volvo fan (took a lot of arm twisting to get him to agree), I'm not as picky, as long as my 6'5" self fits in the truck and it doesn't break down often I'm good

Everything I was told and read here seems like it's a good place to start over, currently 3 years of exp food me and 5 for my friend, I'm driving for Bynum out of Florida but i am currently having issues with my living situation so back to my hometown I go

8. rmacjr

rmacjr Medium Load Member

Feb 12, 2011
    Omaha, NE
    How 'bout it drivers, anything recent on Hills?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.