Hogan Transport Craigslist advertisement

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by tigersroses1, Jul 10, 2015.

1. tigersroses1

tigersroses1 Light Load Member

Jul 24, 2009
    Rock Island, IL
    I had previously opened up a thread asking about Hogan Transports in Bridgeton, MO.
    Now they have an ad up on Craigslist for My area stating that For a dedicated account, They pay up to $80K
    Annually on W2! Really...I kind of doubt a regional dedicated account is gonna pay that kind of money!
    Any thoughts on this recruiting tactic?

Tanks Folks.

2. mrdot

mrdot Light Load Member

Mar 4, 2015
    OH
    Most of them ads on craigslist advertise the same figures and same lies. I do not work for Hogan, never have, but I've noticed a trend in those Cl ads

3. tigersroses1

Jul 24, 2009
    Rock Island, IL
    I notice that Hogan seems to be raising their pay each week and placing new ad's all over the net. They seem almost desperate for drivers.
    I even have them calling me to come to orientation and trying to confirm that I'll be there in Bridgeton, MO.
    I won't go with a company that sounds desperate, as there must be a reason for their recruiting campaign being so aggressive.

4. HeWhoMustNotBeNamed

HeWhoMustNotBeNamed Crusty Pogosticker!!

Jan 25, 2012
    Cartoon Network
    They're running the same kind of ads down here in the coastal Carolina's area too.

5. Jonrulerofearth

Jonrulerofearth Light Load Member

Sep 1, 2011
    Hueytown, Al
    I thought I read where they were going to up the pay to.....................................................1 million dollars!..........lol (there's a joke there, some of you will get it)

Ooops, Kahlua, teamkelly and 1 other person Thank this.
  6. tigersroses1

Jul 24, 2009
    Rock Island, IL
    All I know is, A dedicated Target DC to Store account is not going to pay $80k per yr. And it's all No touch freight and a "Home Every Other Day" account! Something really fishy with that story.

7. tigersroses1

Jul 24, 2009
    Rock Island, IL
  8. BuckeyeKev

BuckeyeKev Light Load Member

Aug 26, 2015
    Cincinnati, O-H-I-O
  • Draft saved Draft deleted