Hogan Transport

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by madmark55, Nov 9, 2009.

1. speedby

speedby Bobtail Member

May 9, 2013
    Northeast ,
    Hogan,s priority I thought was more about Money for their Indy race c, and the racing than it was paying a decent wage and retaining accounts other than their Save-A-Lot grocery relationship.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Sullivan

Sullivan Bobtail Member

Dec 3, 2013
    Marvin Keller, Sullivan, IL is just as bad.

4. dennist

dennist Bobtail Member

May 1, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    I agree. What an unorganized company. One day of orientation was enough. Did not go back.

Promised day shift got her in turned into night shift. Lies lies lies..... If you a student go for it. They are looking for warm bodies.

5. skhoagland65

skhoagland65 Bobtail Member

Jan 11, 2013
    Louisville, KY
    Anybody have anymore about hogan's dollar general acc. Recruiter told me u make 1300$ a wk?

6. Pasquale

Pasquale Medium Load Member

Dec 18, 2013
    Yeah. Just be ready to bust your butt at those dgs. Lol. I hope your young.

7. TXSilverEagle84

TXSilverEagle84 Bobtail Member

Aug 9, 2013
    PORT ARTHUR, TEXAS
    Best advice I can give you is to do your homework before going to work for Hogan, talk to some driver's that's already doing the DG account. When I worked their, drivers were promised one thing and two months goes by, they're looking for another job. Very few had some luck with them of course we're talking back in 2007.

Good luck to you at whatever you choose to do, sorry I couldn't be of any assistance.

8. skhoagland65

skhoagland65 Bobtail Member

Jan 11, 2013
    Louisville, KY
    Yeh i'm researching them,only been able to talk to otr hogan drivers ,they say no miles. Thanks for the info.

9. superflow

superflow Road Train Member

Jan 2, 2014
    Just remember A RECRUITER IS PAID TO GET YOU SUCKED IN ANY WAY THEY CAN ....the truth will only be told by those who have been there

lilqueen1099 Thanks this.
  10. whiskytango

whiskytango Bobtail Member

Feb 18, 2014
    Little Rock, AR
    Mr Superflow.....you seam to be on here a lot. Do you work?

11. lilqueen1099

lilqueen1099 Bobtail Member

Feb 23, 2014
    there is a thread in here in the best company page and the one guy even gives his email out. Both are veteran drivers for Hogan and they have really positive things to say about them. You ARE home every weekend and some drivers have routes that have them home every night. It depends on where you live and what your wants/needs are and what is available. These guys were so kind and patient answering questions for guys fresh out of school that were going to drive for Hogan. PapaDawg and Papa_Whiskey_Niner were really cool. My BF is hell bent on becoming a driver and I am so far on the other side of the fence. Reading the Hogan thread made me feel a lot better if he'll go for it. His drive home would be 20 minutes. Can't get much better than that. Try that thread. Some companies are bad. PERIOD! There are companies out there that are what you make of it. I am a nurse. 20 years. Throw 20 new grads to a floor of old timers and 75 percent will quit the first week. The ones that last are the best. One gal was from India and asked for longer orientation and is one of the best nurses a regular medical floor could ever hope to have. Go in with a positive attitude and want to learn their way and I'm sure you'll be fine. Stay legal and you are always going to win. If a company asks you to do otherwise, you know what to do.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.