Hoosier Tradewinds

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by dispatcher1, Aug 13, 2007.

1. Half a Load

Half a Load Light Load Member

Every want a job so bad that you stop thinking about what you don't like about a particular job and focus on what you do like... a paycheck?
    Thanks, that is exactly what I needed to hear. Got to stick to my guns and hold out for a decent job!
    :biggrin_25514:

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. SH42

SH42 Bobtail Member

Feb 22, 2011
    This is a very poorly managed company that I worked for and dealt with. The very best piece of advice I can give all of you is to stay away, or if you already work there cut your losses now and quit. This company should be reported to the BBB. And I believe it states in the Bible that you should pay your debts. Well, let's just say that they will have a lot to answer for. So each of you reading this have been warned. I wish someone would have warned me before I got involved with them. God Bless you all.

Half a Load Thanks this.
  4. wizard69

wizard69 Bobtail Member

Aug 8, 2012
    TN
    WOW, to think I almost just signed on my truck with them. I am an owner operator and my gut just told me to check things out more. Thank goodness for gut feelings. I would of lost everything and I certainly can not afford to make a mistake right now. I also check out there SMS scores which led me to this site and these forums to check things out more. So sorry for all of you that have gotten screwed from companies like this. I myself also have been really really screwed in the past both as a company driver and and lease purchase deal on a truck. So hard to tell anymore with these forums who the bad apples are. Thanks to you of you drivers helping other drivers. God Bless and Good Luck in your future job hunting.

5. pilottravel2002

pilottravel2002 Medium Load Member

May 25, 2011
    Tucson,az
    Thats why we are here to help each other,anytime.

6. freightlinerwife

freightlinerwife Bobtail Member

Sep 12, 2013
    I so understand everything you are saying and my husbands checks bounced twice but I raised so much hell they ended up wiring it into our account

7. THEONEANDONLYMADDOG

THEONEANDONLYMADDOG Bobtail Member

Dec 8, 2013
    They also have been advertising 100% FSC and when I requested a copy of the lease agreement and the FSC agreement they recanted and said they don't offer full FSC. I went on to explain that the driver/owner/lessor is who pays the fuel and therefore the fuel surcharge is meant for them and they are stealing it.
    Lol hung up on me and decided to answer anymore questions..

Stay away guys!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.