HOS what would you change?

Discussion in 'Trucking Industry Regulations' started by tjgosurf, Aug 11, 2007.

1. LogsRus

LogsRus Log it Legal

Nov 23, 2006
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    I hope you are not cheating on your log book now :biggrin_25512:
    Grrr I hope I talked some sense into some of you, anyhow I can only tell you and if you don't choose to listen you are a grown boy/girl.

Good luck, however the law is the law and if you break the current law and are in an accident you could spend time in prison. Is prison worth an extra $100.00 a week on your paycheck versus: 1) losing your CDL 2) losing home time for how many years if they convict you of vehicular manslaughter
    3) No paychecks going to the family?

That's the whole point here, unfortuantely we all might not agree with the regulations, but if found not following them you have a big price to pay.

If you can beat it and live happily ever after, fine. I just hope someone doesn't plow into you and you end up in prison just because you falsified your logs.

Ok Jam will tell you about my yelling, I am still here to help in anyway I can I do have the challenge to tell drivers to run legal and try to convince you to do the right thing. You do what you feel is best for you and I will just give you a hard time :).
    Be safe please

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.