How do I find an O/O looking for drivers ?

Discussion in 'FedEx' started by Tweetskillet, Dec 9, 2011.

1. Tweetskillet

Tweetskillet Light Load Member

Mar 6, 2010
    Louisville, Ky
    I am looking to run for a owner operator leased on with FED EX ground. I worked at UPS parcel side and was let go for a "warning citation", can go back but not really worth it. I would rather have a life and not feel "owned." I have no idea how to find a opening. I live right outside Louisville. Any info is welcome and would be considered helpful. Thank you.:biggrin_255:

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Yatista

Yatista Medium Load Member

Jan 25, 2009
    Upstate New York
    Start by contacting the terminal manager at the FedEx ground terminal in your area. They don't hire the drivers but supervise all of the contractors running out of their terminal. Try and engage drivers (FedEx ground has the green EX) that you meet. Observe any Owner names shown on FedEx ground tractors.

Be cautious about the contractor you consider working for, not all are created equal. Questions about equipment, wages, and benefits must be answered. You will be an employee of the contractor, not FedEx. If the contractor loses his contract you lose your job.

4. tracyq144

tracyq144 Heavy Load Member

Feb 15, 2009
    MN
    Checkout Craig's List, they are always posting for drivers in this area (MN). Maybe your's, too.

5. hiamuri

hiamuri Bobtail Member

Jun 5, 2013
    Don't know if you are still on but we need a team driver asap in Ga. If interested call Hiamuri 7863564378

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.