How do I report

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Tillyhill, Jan 1, 2019.

1. buddyd157

buddyd157 Road Train Member

May 25, 2017
    under a shade tree
    i hate when that happens..

IluvCATS and Lonesome Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. bigblue19

bigblue19 Road Train Member

Mar 30, 2007
    Midland WA
    Y’all ever stop and think why laws are written? Cause someone before you did what you do and killed or hurt someone and got caught, so they make laws to punish the clowns that do what you do. Bet when a trucker kills one of yours you will change your tune real quick! Like the guy said, demand a pay raise or go back to school where you can find a job that makes more money! Or, do the simple job of trucking and take the pay that comes with it and do it legally so you don’t kill someone!

You should be writing for soap operas because you certainly have a gift for drama. I mean the comparison of moving a truck off the dock without changing duty status to get in your 10 with murder? Brilliant LOL!

Here's my thoughts You did no research on the current HOS & actually think it was done to promote safety.
    FYI it wasn't & hasn't promoted safety. I challenge anyone who drove under the old rules & the current 11-14 to tell me it is more safe now driving a truck OTR.

Half my loads would of needed repowers, rescheduling or delivered late if I became a dudley do right.
    I slow rolled on & off docks, all the time so I wouldn't have to restart a 10. & F me I never even came close to killing anyone because of my sacrilegious acts of not logging 100% legal..
    But I, like many GOOD experienced drivers are tired of the games & now get paid by the hr & have left the dangers of production driving under cookie cutter rules to the dudley do rights who think that ELD's & 11-14 HOS promote safety..
    Now I get paid for hours worked & not miles driven. And that my friend is a quantum leap in safety that doesn't even require a ELD. Haven't used a ELD for 11mos now & F me, no one has lost their life yet. How is that possible? How can you take that "safety" measure out of the drivers hand & not always be falling asleep at the wheel?

IluvCATS and buddyd157 Thank this.
  4. Rage

Rage Bobtail Member

Dec 21, 2018
    W
    Well, I have kept myself out of the prison system by doing what’s right, so, ya. Lol

superflow Thanks this.
  5. snowman_w900

snowman_w900 Road Train Member

Nov 25, 2010
    Sheet homie, im juz tryn to make dem dividens out her on da road. You know we ain't tryn to be kickin it wit no lame azzz snitches. Ya feel me?

Peace out, word to ya momma.
    350057d1439588919-manual-driving-question-gangsta-lean.jpg.cf.jpg

IluvCATS Thanks this.
  6. Gdog66223

Gdog66223 Road Train Member

Dec 30, 2017
    Coal Town
    I been on road for few days... gotta love to come back to see stuff like this. I'd leave him alone. He'll get caught eventually...

Lonesome Thanks this.
  7. Rage

Rage Bobtail Member

Dec 21, 2018
    Never did I say it was a flawless system sir, I just said follow the rules as #### as they may be. #### sure no company is gonna MAKE me break the law so they get more money! If I wanna do it that’s on me, but no Profanity Removed behind a desk is gonna force me to do so ####
    id I

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2019
    Reason for edit: skirting the profanity filter
  8. 88 Alpha

88 Alpha Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

May 12, 2012
    SouthEast Alabama
    Don't pat yourself on the back too hard. We have a set of rules, policies, procedures, and regulations on this forum also and you failed to follow one or more of them. I removed the first video you posted due to that video containing profanity, a violation of one of our policies.

Did you unknowingly or unwittingly violate that policy? Perhaps. However, that does not make the violation any less wrong. If you are gong to stake your claim on doing things the right way, do all things the right way.

9. superflow

superflow Road Train Member

Jan 2, 2014
    Take notes... , names , places , events , video , recorded conversations , then line up next job , quit current job , then call DOT and file a report.

It's not that hard to report them , do us a favor and report them before something bad happens to someone innocent.
    We don't want these idiots on our highways anyway

10. PolkaTramp

PolkaTramp Light Load Member

Nov 8, 2018
    It is one
    I would consider also what can happen when you actually get involved in accident in which someone is seriously hurt. Nowadays even a simple cell phone data can give up your locations, probably history from many days if officially asked by investigators. And lawyers knows very well what is going on "there". Driver , even if it was not his fault, may go behind bars for many years. Just out of a blue sky...

11. PolkaTramp

PolkaTramp Light Load Member

Nov 8, 2018
    If I would be to answer, besides creating a danger, it would be the fact that drivers that follow rules (honest or just afraid not to) are less competitive, many times much less since loading and unloading can complicate "logbook" big time. As a result, working for someone you be inefficient in the eyes of truck owner (sooner or later) not to mention underpaid since guys that "cheat" can easily accept lesser pay per load/mile.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.