How do I report

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Tillyhill, Jan 1, 2019.

1. PolkaTramp

PolkaTramp Light Load Member

Nov 8, 2018
    I would go (in most cases) after company owners first. They usually create an environment in which drivers that refuse to "cheat" are considered lazy (and difficult to deal with by dispatchers)

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. PolkaTramp

Nov 8, 2018
    IMHO "snitch heart" is kind of thoughtless. Even if in his case it is so it makes people who actually think ahead (and question themselves while consider to "shuffle" e-logs) reluctant to follow the rules and/or cooperate with officials.
    PS
    It is comparable just much less developed "problem" to illegal workforce one. I say that cuz arguments are much more thought through in that discussion. Willing to accept to be underpaid (because of variety of reasons) by "cheaters" slowly leads to depressed wages, less skilled workforce and many other problems.
    (I set aside subject of unsafe roads and many innocent and avoidable victims)

4. PolkaTramp

Nov 8, 2018
    In my neighborhood they gain concrete boots and being put to bed with the fish...LOL

mjd4277 Thanks this.
  5. PolkaTramp

Nov 8, 2018
    You don't go to jail and/or prison for rolling 2 mph over...
    In case od "shifting" e-log... consider what may happen if some idiot in prius will cut you off, get seriously hurt and her/his lawyer ask for your cell phone data...(think about cellular towers data your cell logged into over last few days...hmmm).
    If someone gets killed driver even tho did not cause the accident may answer, if worst come to worst, to involuntary man slaughter... As to the company, owner, dispatcher... they most likely get slap on the wrist...
    PS
    I do not even go to technicalities and questions about reports from "office" why they had to adjusted each time they did ( driver must always "accept" change, mustn't he/she?)

Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
  6. bryan21384

bryan21384 Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    Rage got told!!!!! Hahahahahahahaha

7. bryan21384

bryan21384 Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    You want to rat someone out. I don't see what the big deal is if nobody is getting hurt. The DOT isn't stupid. They know drivers are doing the "creep" thing. Hell I do it. If the driver isn't a prick, they'll ignore it most of the time. They somewhat understand how trucking works. Even the the powers that be to a lesser degree somewhat know..in terms of laws and regulations. The lifestyle and pay, not so much. It's only illegal if you get caught. All of us here will look at regs and bend them without breaking them.

8. IluvCATS

IluvCATS Road Train Member

Dec 1, 2014
    Seattle, WA
    Are there other ways I can report people? I mean for any general stuff.

SteerTire and Lonesome Thank this.
  9. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    You mean, for being mean, or curmudgeons?

IluvCATS Thanks this.
  10. SteerTire

SteerTire Road Train Member

Nov 5, 2018
    Behind the wheel
    Yes, buy a webcam. And post your reports on YouTube. And earn big money. ;)

PolkaTramp and IluvCATS Thank this.
  11. like clay… +++

like clay… +++ Light Load Member

Sep 24, 2019
    Northwest Oklahoma
    I remember that episode… luv me some Andy Griffith Show.

Frank Speak Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.