How much .cpm does Schnieder pay rookie tankers

Discussion in 'Schneider' started by Jagzcrazy, Aug 18, 2017.

1. Jagzcrazy

Jagzcrazy Bobtail Member

May 4, 2017
    I graduated truck driving school in April. I'm currently running reefer @ .39cpm. I really like Schnieder as a company. I would like to join their tanker division. Schnieder is hush-hush on their pay scale. So I'm here to ask real ppl how much does schnieder really start 1st yr exp guys off in their tanker Division?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. scythe08

scythe08 Road Train Member

Mar 19, 2007
    Portland, Or
    Schneider isnt hush hush about their pay scale. Have you even talked to a recruiter? Your top pay will be different, based on the Terminal that your based out of, but within a few cents of each other and whether or not you choose to be regional or OTR.
    @19d is one of current resident SNI tanker guys.

4. silverspur

silverspur Road Train Member

Sep 26, 2012
    Try to get it in writing along with the name of the person that tells you how much you will be making. When I went to work there the lady sent me an email telling me the cents per mile and the dates the bonus would be paid to me.
    When I switched jobs within the company the terminal manager told me a higher rate than I ended up getting and I failed to get it i writing so he was able to get the best of me on that one.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2017
  5. Jagzcrazy

Jagzcrazy Bobtail Member

May 4, 2017
    I want to go regional out of Jacksonville, FL. I didn't talk to a recruiter yet because I've learned early that they are professional smoke blowers. I want real answers from real folks. Thank you for both of your responses

06driver and scythe08 Thank this.
  6. scythe08

scythe08 Road Train Member

Mar 19, 2007
    Portland, Or
    I didn't mean to sound snotty, I apologize.
    Here's the thread I meant to post earlier, but failed to hit send , which I'm really good at doing.

I suggest you go through the whole thing, but also realize that 19d is a very good driver and learned how to properly work schneiders system which alot of people don't master. His paychecks are consistently higher than alot of other guys.

www.thetruckersreport.com/truckingindustryforum/threads/example-of-schneider-tanker-pay.389198/

gentleroger Thanks this.
  7. Jagzcrazy

Jagzcrazy Bobtail Member

May 4, 2017
    It's all good dude . Can't have thin skin in this life time.I just saw the pics. Thanks dude. Schnieder here I come

scythe08 Thanks this.
  8. 19d

19d Road Train Member

Jan 12, 2016
    Sanford NC
    They have me everything they said, sent me an email with everything in it. They not out to rip anybody cause snbc is like a puppy mill but it's a driver mill.. all day everyday new drivers

scythe08 Thanks this.
  9. Jagzcrazy

Jagzcrazy Bobtail Member

May 4, 2017
    Thanks I put in an app today im just putting all my ducks in a row b4 i make my next move. My current company is good but I'm really liking the advantages of Schnieder. Great home time, That choice program, etc. The grass ain't always greener though. Thank you for your responses. Every one has really helped me come to a decision

scythe08 Thanks this.
  10. Jagzcrazy

Jagzcrazy Bobtail Member

May 4, 2017
    Hey 19 do you run OTR or Regional?

11. 19d

19d Road Train Member

Jan 12, 2016
    Sanford NC
    I'm OTR, I usually do 11 or 12 days out. And I'm sick of it by then. Gotta get out this truck time by then

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.