How much do you pay for your dispatching services???

Discussion in 'Freight Broker Forum' started by syva, Nov 23, 2012.

1. afterburn25

afterburn25 Medium Load Member

Jul 7, 2012
    Lafayette, LA
    lol i downsized to one truck during the recession I had 5 before then and i worked from home dispatching those 5 trucks myself. Why would a 2 truck owner need a dispatcher? Those 5 trucks kept me busy on the phone all day every day but thats how you make money cutting costs where ever you can that is what a true entrepreneur does. you want passive income? better get out of trucking. unless you have 15+ trucks your bottom line will be much better doing your own dispatching. owning a business is alot of work I honestly love it. but I work harder then i ever have working for someone and i worked in the oilfield. if your looking for a company that runs itself better look elsewhere you wont get that in trucking.

boredsocial, DSK333 and nightgunner Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. murat

murat Light Load Member

Jul 21, 2009
    nebraska
    I'm looking for someone to handle the paperwork,I can find my own loads but then I have to print off sign and scan 21 pages of contracts then call my insurance and have a copy sent to the brokers. I would like to have a service set up that I could book the load and leave the rest to them but I think 10% is a little high for that.

4. murat

murat Light Load Member

Jul 21, 2009
    nebraska
    I'm interested in your services can you send me a PM or your info .

5. W900AOwner

W900AOwner Heavy Load Member

Jul 2, 2014

You can PM me if you'd like more information.

6. Gunners1

Gunners1 Bobtail Member

Aug 6, 2019
    I’m looking for a dispatcher and would love to work with you or if you could refer me to a dispatcher that has the same values that you have shared through your post I would be grateful.

7. JerseyDon18

JerseyDon18 Bobtail Member

Nov 6, 2019
    New Jersey
    **************************************************************************************
    You're right. Some guys are good at working the boards and negociating but some guys are not. If you're not good at load planning (not just looking at a load board) you're going to go broke.
    JerseyDon18

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2019
    Reason for edit: Phone number
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.