How much do you usually write off?

Discussion in 'Trucker Taxes and Truck Financing' started by GA-TRUCKER, Dec 18, 2016.

1. 617strong

617strong Bobtail Member

Dec 3, 2016
    U go read it especially your first few sentences you think your #### don't stink

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Ridgeline

Ridgeline Road Train Member

Dec 18, 2011
    Michigan
    The problem is that we are NOT most Americans, we are supposed to be a bit more able to make a buck by our independence, which the last time I looked if someone is living paycheck to paycheck in this industry, then they are doing something seriously wrong and I will add don't need to be here.

I feel the same exact way, many can't understand how to balance a check book let alone run this as a business where taxes are paid. Sorry if you are offended, but while you can think it doesn't happen to a large amount of owners, it does a lot more than you know about. Most of the time they will blame someone else but look at their business and ledger, you can see where the problems are at.

The other issue, welfare people, to me we need to focus on making this industry HARD to get into, and it will allow many of us an EASY way to make a living. BUT when we see more or less a defense of those people who fail, it is harder to explain why they failed.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.