How To Prepare For The New Entry Level Driver Training Rule

Discussion in 'Trucking Schools and CDL Training Forum' started by Eddiec, Oct 1, 2021.

1. Dockbumper

Dockbumper Road Train Member

Apr 29, 2020
    I agree....but.....there are well over 2 million CDL Jobs in this Country..... Not all of those drivers had the " benefit" of "Learning on the farm." There is... and HAS TO BE Training for every Job/Trade in the current world we live in. To think otherwise is jut foolish.

Cattleman84 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Cattleman84

Cattleman84 Road Train Member

Nov 1, 2017
    The Sticks, Idaho
    100% agree. The quality of the average CDL driver in this country is pitiful. Poor training is indeed mostly to blame, I agree. But the truly sad part is that IMO the level of common sense that most people posess these days is very minimal...

I cant point to any single thing that I believe to be at fault for this lack of common sense... Maybe it comes from the lack of a proper family upbringing, or to much government dependency, or a general lack of respect for elders and authority, or the recent phenomenon of being able to get ANYTHING or fix ANYTHING immediately with enough money amd the click of a few buttons. I just dont know.

I am ashamed that so many folks of similar age as myself conduct themselves the way they do... They seem to always have the Me First, ME, ME, ME!!! attitude. I truly fear for the future generations and the future of this great country.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.