How to tip big and impress!

Discussion in 'Other News' started by Chinatown, Mar 18, 2023.

1. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    Yeah and probably some in my family tree. My neighbors son that stayed there is German blood but born in USA.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Crude Truckin'

Crude Truckin' Alien Spacecraft

Oct 22, 2016
    North Dakota, Eh?
    Dang………..nice!!

Chinatown Thanks this.
  4. Chinatown

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    Yeah, I'd love hanging around that place and having a few drinks.

JoeyJunk and Crude Truckin' Thank this.
  5. Crude Truckin'

Crude Truckin' Alien Spacecraft

Oct 22, 2016
    North Dakota, Eh?
    I think id like to have more than a drink, lol!

6. Tb0n3

Tb0n3 Road Train Member

Oct 5, 2012
    Earth
    Unless he moved all his money to a swiss account the courts have ways of making your money their money by court order. Mostly just commenting that it would be an extremely reckless thing to do. Especially since it would be her word against nobody else's.

7. Chinatown

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    He pulled it off though. Maybe knew some loopholes since he owned his own business.

8. Chinatown

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    Just thought of another interesting story that's true. Friend of mine in the Navy was having a rough marriage with her having a boyfriend. He discussed that with me only and I just let him talk to ease his stress. He had a plan worked out.
    He had a part time job at the airport working on aircraft. There was an older twin engine Beechcraft there that needed work to make it flyable. He took his paychecks from working at the airport and used that to buy the old plane and do the repairs to make it flyable. He wife complained that he wasn't giving her his paychecks from the airport. He told her he was working for free to learn how to be a civilian qualified aircraft mechanic.
    He finally had the Beechcraft flyable. His discharge date was nearing, so he told his wife he was going to the base to re-enlist and would get a huge re-enlistment bonus. "As soon as I re-enlist, I'll come home and give the re-enlistment bonus to you because I love you so much."
    He went to the base, received his discharge, then went to the airport, took off in his Beechcraft and went to South America as a bush pilot.
    He wife kept calling looking for him. She said I know he re-enlisted, so where is he. She was told, he didn't re-enlist, he was discharged. I'm the only one that knew exactly what he did. That was great payback.

9. fishonron

fishonron Medium Load Member

Jul 25, 2017
    North Central Kansas
  10. Tb0n3

Tb0n3 Road Train Member

Oct 5, 2012
    Earth
    Is Prop Money Illegal? We Answer 13 FAQs About Prop Movie Money

"It is a criminal and federal offense to use our movie prop money to purchase goods or services. Try to do this, and you’ll eventually be caught, arrested, and prosecuted."

Meaning barter too. Don't get caught or it's 20 years, and they don't care if it's for paying hookers.

11. Chinatown

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    If they try to arrest me, I'll kick their ###!

JoeyJunk Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.