How to work around Electronic logbook??

Discussion in 'ELD Forum | Questions, Answers and Reviews' started by LUSA, Jan 10, 2018.

1. LUSA

LUSA Bobtail Member

Jan 10, 2018
    Go figure.

Oxbow and Justrucking2 Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. LUSA

LUSA Bobtail Member

Jan 10, 2018
    Haha

Justrucking2 Thanks this.
  4. Oldironfan

Oldironfan Road Train Member

May 22, 2017
    This is pure speculation, and most likely just your wishes. Some people just like to hate people on paper log. I hate nobody. Do what works for you. Do not force either on somebody that does not want it.

D.Tibbitt, pavrom, Tall Mike and 6 others Thank this.
  5. LUSA

LUSA Bobtail Member

Jan 10, 2018
    Isn't that the truth

6. AZ Pete

AZ Pete Medium Load Member

Dec 27, 2017
    LOL. I don't "hate" anyone on paper log. And Im not "forcing" anything on anybody. Its also not "my wishes". But some of you, like YOU, don't seem to be able to figure out what is going on. This has been coming for much longer than you've been driving. But, you will figure it out at some point.

D.Tibbitt and Lite bug Thank this.
  7. Oldironfan

May 22, 2017
    Well I'm not a conformist. And if elog is mandated in every type of trucking we will all feel the burn. I could easily leave trucking if that happens. Go to diesel school and maybe be a diesel tech. I sure could make the same money if not more. No limit on hours that can be worked sounds nice to me. And home every night, not sitting on a off ramp in a cage.

8. shogun

shogun Road Train Member

Jan 23, 2009
    Doing a regen
    Yep, they say Nissan in Canton costs $60,000 per minute to shut down when they are waiting on parts. Drivers for my company are fired if they ever stop to nap when the plant is waiting because they will bill the carrier for the loss. That’s why they pay top dollar for expedite carriers to haul even a few pallets or empty racks back.

Oxbow, Justrucking2 and Lite bug Thank this.
  9. LUSA

LUSA Bobtail Member

Jan 10, 2018
    Yes, it is something that has been in the works for years. I can see thst this is causing major changes. These changes are NOT only affecting the truckers but Everyone in some shape or form will be affected. It us going to trickle down.

10. LUSA

LUSA Bobtail Member

Jan 10, 2018
    Good point something to think aboit.

11. Oldironfan

May 22, 2017

Great thanks for caring. Never stop thinking or you will become a robot. Never stop questioning or you will become a communist sheep.

Justrucking2 and LUSA Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.