Howard Transportation - Ellisville, Ms.?

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by perryd, Jan 13, 2007.

1. Tucker the trucker

Tucker the trucker Bobtail Member

Jul 23, 2010
    perry, ga
    Same here I have a lot of applications in and have have had some calls from a few.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Tucker the trucker

Tucker the trucker Bobtail Member

Jul 23, 2010
    perry, ga
  4. supermuthatrucka

supermuthatrucka Bobtail Member

Jul 20, 2010
    Chunky,Ms.
    keep running your mouth we can fix that and if you aren't trying to copy me so much then why do you insist on doing everything I do??? AND SAY SOMETHING ELSE DO KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE!!!!

5. supermuthatrucka

Jul 20, 2010
    Chunky,Ms.
    and yeah I committed armed robbery in 97... I admit to that as well as a lot of mistakes I have made in my past the difference between me and you is I hold up for my mistakes and don't try to blame others for them or lie about them.. Get a grip..... Don't hate me cause you ain't me!!!

6. EaglesTrucker

EaglesTrucker Bobtail Member

Jul 22, 2010
    meridian, mississippi
    im not copying you at all, i havent done anything with you in mind, i do what i do for the benefit of me and my family, its not like im saying hmm...bryan does this so i should too......far from it, i base my decisions on what will best help my situation

7. EaglesTrucker

Jul 22, 2010
    meridian, mississippi
    i dont wanna be you at all, i like my situation just fine, i feel very good about where my situation is heading and honestly dont care what you think, cause you've always thought your better than everybody at everything....i'll just be the bigger person and ignore your comments cause im not gonna throw away a job over you

8. supermuthatrucka

Jul 20, 2010
    Chunky,Ms.
    case proven!!!!!! Why Howard if the only reason I am going there is cause they will hire "robbers" surely you can go somewhere else... Then why won't you??? I just don't see how you can coincidently match my every move??? It gets real old Kerry no matter how much you try to deny it!!! Its all good I don't hate you for it I just wish you would make your own decisions in life and stop mimicking me...

9. supermuthatrucka

Jul 20, 2010
    Chunky,Ms.
    sry forum for my bro-inlaw and I getting a lil testy on the post

10. EaglesTrucker

Jul 22, 2010
    meridian, mississippi
    i honestly dont know where im gonna go, tmc cant start until atleast the 13, usa truck said the last monday of august, dont wanna go to us express cause they dont check anything till you get there, and the other company's all start out at less than 30 cents per mile when howard's offering 34 cpm, autoshift trucks, good hometime and the best starting pay, unless i can get on with fed ex monday they are the best option to make the money i need to keep living as we are now, its not about you , its about the money, hometime, orientation pay, and when i can start

11. EaglesTrucker

Jul 22, 2010
    meridian, mississippi
    i just know i wanna get this ball started somewhere, just sucks having to wait around for orientation somewhere, seems like if the trucking industry was really needing drivers like i hear there would be less waiting around for an orientation or trainers........i dont know, just seems like some crap to me........hopefully once i get out on my own things will start looking better...........good luck and safe driving out there everyone

Tucker the trucker Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.