Howdy all!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Wagon' started by Sysop6oz, Aug 25, 2018.

1. ExtremeUnction

ExtremeUnction Road Train Member

Apr 24, 2016
    Mechanicsville, VA
    They *couldn't* drug test @JohnBoy if they did a hair test. :biggrin_2559:

Chinatown and JohnBoy Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Sysop6oz

Sysop6oz Bobtail Member

Aug 24, 2018
    Little Rock, AR
    Thanks John. I checked out the site and it looks great. I like the idea of running close to home (or as close as possible) but I know wheels turning = pay. It’ll be a balance but my family is strong.

I quit driving when my twins were born, but now they’ll be helping fill my shoes while I’m working. Obviously i’m still recovering from my last surgery but that won’t last long and the positive side is I have options again (hated the Corp desk job).

Hopefully i’ll find something reasonable to my family’s needs, and when I do i’ll be hitting the ground running.

RM

Last edited: Aug 27, 2018
  4. Sysop6oz

Sysop6oz Bobtail Member

Aug 24, 2018
    Little Rock, AR
    Haha, well I’m not to far from him. Only hair i like on my head is the beard. I’m a razor guy vs clippers.

However, they can get up to a year of data from armpit & chest if no head hair is available. 90 days typically from head hair since it grows faster than body.

5. Sysop6oz

Sysop6oz Bobtail Member

Aug 24, 2018
    Little Rock, AR
    Just an update: i did follow up with my wife and she did confirm narcotics like the ones I’ve been on metabolize in 3 days. Depending on body type it can be a week tops (7 days).

I’m not sure if a civilian can call the same facilities she can but this comes from the drug information center.

There’s a lot of misinformation out there and I hope that helps clear this one up. This is for a urine test only.

Chinatown Thanks this.
  6. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    @Chrisnva

7. JohnBoy

JohnBoy Road Train Member

Apr 24, 2009
    Lake Worth, FL.
    I wrote a rather lengthy response while on my recent cruise highlighting everything he wanted to know. He finally found it. I’m pretty sure it answered all his questions.

Chrisnva and Chinatown Thank this.
  8. aussiejosh

aussiejosh Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2009
    Airlie Beach QLd
    Actually funny enough i was listening to an interview on the radio of some hacker turned consultant who had actually hacked into the CIA and FBI websites needless to say he was soon being grilled by some no so happy people who had no sense of humour so now he helps companies protect there web sites from would be hackers and helps educate company computer users with safe internet protocol.

Sysop6oz Thanks this.
  9. Sysop6oz

Sysop6oz Bobtail Member

Aug 24, 2018
    Little Rock, AR
    Would it be okay if i put some questions together for you also? I would really appreciate it. My goal is to be medically cleared and hitting the road by Dec, or Jan to the latest. My next checkup with the surgeon is early Nov, and so far so good (knock on wood).

I have a family of six and it's going to take some logistics on our end to make it a smooth transition. Thankfully i have family in town that will help out.

10. Sysop6oz

Sysop6oz Bobtail Member

Aug 24, 2018
    Little Rock, AR
    That's cool. My first gig was a programmer out of college and i made eCommerce websites for brick n mortars. Eventually I got into server administration, then networking & security. I never looked back after getting into security.

I started with (and still use mostly) Kali Linux Kali Linux | Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking Linux Distribution It's a great distro for it's purpose.

aussiejosh Thanks this.
  11. JohnBoy

JohnBoy Road Train Member

Apr 24, 2009
    Lake Worth, FL.
    Sure. Fire away.

Sysop6oz Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.