How's Crete 2010 Cascadia?

Discussion in 'Crete' started by nsxftw, Jul 23, 2014.

1. nsxftw

nsxftw Light Load Member

Dec 2, 2011
    n/a
    I saw one of my local select truck shop selling bunch of 2010 Cascadia from Crete fleet where they said Crete had trade brand new Cascadia.
    Just like to hear some input how well the fleet maintained the truck. Do you guys get PM at least in 20k miles? Also truck I was looking at has 420k miles.
    I'd appreciated for some help. Thanks

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. TruckerJimbo

TruckerJimbo Medium Load Member

Oct 8, 2011
    Florida
    Crete 2010 Cascadia's are scheduled for maintenance on a regular basis. They are supposed to have an A Service at 17,000; 33,000 and a B Service at 50,000 miles (Can't remember the exact mileage, but these are close). Then repeat the intervals as mileage climbs. This, of course, depends on the drivers getting them in to a shop for it. Most are pretty good at it. If I was going to buy a truck, I would probably not hesitate to buy an old Crete tractor, but I would have it checked by my mechanic first, as I would anything I buy.

4. 25(2)+2

25(2)+2 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Sep 18, 2006
    the road less travelled
    The DD engines have a 50k interval recommended to change oil and all oil and fuel filters. The lease company pulls an oil sample from every change on the ones we run.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.