Hulcher Services

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by rabbiporkchop, Feb 19, 2017.

1. rabbiporkchop

rabbiporkchop Road Train Member

Feb 9, 2012
    Wapwallopen, Pa
    I just spotted one of these trucks today and I looked them up and noticed that they specialize in railroad derailment cleanup jobs. Looks like they have openings for heavy equipment operators and I'm assuming those guys serve dual Duty as a truck driver hauling the heavy equipment from job site to job site and I was just curious if anybody works for this outfit and knows what it's like to work for them?
    https://careers.hulcher.com/
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Screenshot_2017-02-19-10-13-28.png

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. bzinger

bzinger Road Train Member

Dec 10, 2014
    omaha , ne
    Had dinner with one of those guys years ago in tx and sounded well paid and happy but be ready to roll anytime anywhere.

rabbiporkchop Thanks this.
  4. ExOTR

ExOTR Windshield Chipper Extraordinaire

Jan 23, 2013
    Fort Worth, Tx
    They didn't hire company drivers "off the street" last time I applied a few years ago.
    You need to be a heavy equipment operator with a cdl, or they want to poach you directly from BNSF.

5. skinnytrucker

skinnytrucker Heavy Load Member

Jan 24, 2009
    U.P. of Michigan
    I spoke to them a few months ago and have all the info I was told over the phone but it's in the truck and I'm at home. If I remember I'll post it tomorrow

6. skinnytrucker

skinnytrucker Heavy Load Member

Jan 24, 2009
    U.P. of Michigan
    Unfortunately I didn't write down as much as I thought but here's what I have. Pay is just a few cents under $18 an hour. Employees are members of laborers union. You are on call all the time and I think the guy told me when you get a call you only get an hour to report to work and roll out. Hope that helps

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.