HUNT

Discussion in 'Crete' started by flathead, Jan 10, 2007.

1. jeb1964

jeb1964 Bobtail Member

Dec 13, 2006
    that is wrong i was getting 2000 at the most.that is why i quit and that is why my buddy quit.everyone i talked to within a couple weeks of leaving orientation wasn't getting hardly any miles.i had another driver tell me that the first year they like to test you.well i went there to work not play little games.my family is first,and i choose my family.So dick (the owner) can stick that truck where the sun don't shine.also you gotta watch dave he is a liar and pretty much a theif.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2008
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. flathead

flathead Light Load Member

Jan 4, 2007
    North of Syracuse, NY
    Well it must have changed since I was there, then. I went to Hunt straight out of truck school and (after training) had no problem getting 2800 miles per week. I didn't feel like I was being tested. I felt that their dispatchers were totally incompetent and/or hostile at times, but maybe that was when they were testing me? Can't comment on dick, but I never got reimbursed for the kingpin lock I turned in (squeaky clean) from dave. I should have kept it and sold it on craigslist, I guess.

4. truckerswife11

truckerswife11 Light Load Member

Sep 12, 2007
    Tacoma, WA
    I wont really go into a long story, but this company will stab you in the back right along with the worst of the worst!!! Dont believe the words We Look after out Employees!!

5. Croosbronx Expressway

Croosbronx Expressway Light Load Member

Oct 27, 2009
    Bronx, NY
    I'm wondering. Isn't OTR a lifestyle? We all know that by now. I know emergencies can come up anytime, anywhere. If you're on a run and an emergency comes up. What should the company do? After all, aren't they committed to the customer's load at that time? What happened to you was unfortunate and I wish they could have worked things out with you. I believe it was a judgement call on your part. Sometimes the easiest decision are the hardest to make. In my opinion no matter were you got to drive. The OTR's will treat you the same. Same old ####, just a different company.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.