Hurricane Express

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by hurricane_victim, Feb 29, 2012.

1. jimvrg

jimvrg Medium Load Member

Jan 11, 2012
    yellville arkansas
    when you have to pay 85.00 to 105.00 a day for a truck then with everything else on top of that like fuel,insurace,along with this and that and your gonna be broke,then when its over you cant even get a title , man you must like to be taken advantage of just to say i drive a pete,

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Carolina Thunder

Carolina Thunder Medium Load Member

Jan 28, 2007
    Coeburn V.A.
    Do people not do any research at all when looking for jobs? Hurricane has been screwing drivers for years and it's all our there for you to find if you would just take the time and look. If people would check companies like this out before they signed on the dotted line then those companies would either have to change the way they do business or go out of business all together!

trucker43 Thanks this.
  4. apyles

apyles Medium Load Member

Oct 21, 2011
    Newbern,Tn

Maybe it's just me, but aren't all those nice shiney petercars (or large cars without a reverse that are incapable of backing into a parking spot) parked in a GROWING pile of weeds. Please correct me if I am wrong.:yes2557:

trucker43 Thanks this.
  5. truckerfromhell

truckerfromhell Light Load Member

Oct 12, 2007
    springfield,ohio
    maybe just maybe the new laws will get them off:biggrin_25520: the highway.
    doubt it they will always find a way to get the next sucker to work for them.
    5200 miles 10 cents a mile plus extra stops?

6. drvrtech77

drvrtech77 Road Train Member

Mar 20, 2010
    As long as there's knuckleheads that think driving a big hood Pete is the best thing in life, they'll have suckers running to them every time.

7. FLATBED

FLATBED Road Train Member

Sad thing is it is usually the ones down to their last $0.05 that they sucker in.

8. apyles

Oct 21, 2011
    Newbern,Tn

There are no ethics involved,in the lease purchase game.

trucker43 and dale love Thank this.
  9. FLATBED

FLATBED Road Train Member

Well quite a few outfits run a CREDIT CHECK on LEASE applicants , and if in BAD shape its SORRY.

Any O/O's I sign on get a full credit check , if jumped too many jobs and are in the hole $ wise I do not sign them on.

jldilley Thanks this.
  10. hurricane_victim

hurricane_victim Bobtail Member

Feb 29, 2012
    atlanta ga
    The sad thing about all of this is, they try to TRAP you in that stupid truck! They try to keep you rolling so you can't get to your car. UNREAL! I am really suprised that the DOT hasn't stuck an undercover in there to see just how crooked this company is.. I believe they are begining to have money trouble. They made us ride 50 miles (one way) to scan a load before they gave us the next load. I just don't get it. I also don't get how people can be that way. No money, no title, no nothing..I just hope that they wind up getting everything that they deserve. :biggrin_25510:

trucker43 Thanks this.
  11. apyles

Oct 21, 2011
    Newbern,Tn
    No matter what they try, and threaten you with, They could say that you have no choice ( BS) or (you owe them) or ( well you just dont manage your money) for the most part it's all BS. When the company is pulling all the "strings" then you are nothing but a puppet on the other end! If you tried the lease thing for the first time, now you know, get out while can, park the dang truck, go home get another job,,,, try and get caught back up, and try again another day.

We all live and learn, the key is to learn from " your" and our (TTR) Mistakes.:biggrin_2557:.

Good LUck

:biggrin_2558:

viperexpress996 and trucker43 Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.