Hurricane Express

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by hurricane_victim, Feb 29, 2012.

1. hurricane_victim

hurricane_victim Bobtail Member

Feb 29, 2012
    atlanta ga
    we have went to another company ( Thank God), we told them where the stupid truck is, but that's not good enough..they want HIM to bring it back..Needless to say we have went around and I showed my IQ of about 10 ( sad I know to stoop that low) but I have had MY enough. I hope this company rota in hell...

trucker43 and dale love Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. jlkklj777

jlkklj777 20 Year Truckload Veteran

Oct 1, 2007
    Duncannon, Pa
    Abandoning a truck in this industry is the kiss of death. Once that is put on your husbands DAC/USIS report no decent company will even consider hiring him.

I strongly suggest you get your husband to turn the truck into wherever the company directed him.

4. dale love

dale love Bobtail Member

Jan 17, 2012
    eudora kansas
    It does not matter where you turn thier truck in at regurading hurricane express AS I turned my truck in at thier yard as well as the trailer they still said it was abandoned the truck and load in THIER yard! the load was going to NYC from Nogalas Az. so it was not even out of route and they knew before I left Az. EXACTLY what I was going to do and when I was going to do it yet they still lied and put bad report on my DAC Thankfully Mr, Greg Smith the owner of the company I now work for knew all the facts and wrote a letter to DAC services and got things straightened out for me But Hurricane Express Ha as the old saying goes I would'nt P on them if they were on fire!!!

1catfish and trucker43 Thank this.
  5. Veteran driver

Veteran driver Medium Load Member

Aug 24, 2010
    De Moines. IA
    I suspect that one day their going to run scam on the wrong driver. Some Guy, who has lost everything and just doesn't give a s*** no mo. And God help them when that day comes. Cause its coming. You'll be hearing about it on the news. When your dealing with people's lives, and blatantly robbing folks, your just begging for trouble.

6. hurricane_victim

Feb 29, 2012
    atlanta ga
    He is taking the truck back as I type. They are still going to put it on his DAC. They have done MANY drivers that way...They also know I am reDY TO BLISTER them if they try anything underhanded..Once that truck is on their yard, I never wanna hear from them again, except " you got a paycheck" they are holding 3 paychecks, and for the life of me, I can't understand their logic...

trucker43 and jlkklj777 Thank this.
  7. hurricane_victim

Feb 29, 2012
    atlanta ga
  8. Jaguar115

Jaguar115 Heavy Load Member

Apr 4, 2008
    Warsaw, Mo
    I don't know anything about Hurricane, never drove for them, don't know anyone that has...

Reading your and everyone's comments on them...

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting on those final checks...:biggrin_2557:

trucker43 Thanks this.
  9. jlkklj777

jlkklj777 20 Year Truckload Veteran

Oct 1, 2007
    Duncannon, Pa
    I am glad to hear he is returning the truck. Pls advise him to get someone to sign for the keys as well as any company credit cards, toll cards, pre pass, ez pass, fuel card they may have issued to him.

The best scenario is to get a checklist of every item returned with a complete inspection report from their shop documenting the mileage on the truck, tire tread depth, and any mechanical or cosmetic defects.

Having documentation will help your husband sue for those last 3 paychecks they are with holding.

Keep us informed as to how everything works out.

trucker43 Thanks this.
  10. Jonathon51

Jonathon51 Light Load Member

Jun 16, 2010
    Kansas
    I drive by their yard at least once a week on the way to Springdale, AR. This week I counted eight (8) empty trucks parked out on their back lot. Now in the front....by the new office were three (3) snazzy new Corvettes. Gee...I'll bet they didn't belong to drivers whaddya think?

trucker43 Thanks this.
  11. FLATBED

FLATBED Road Train Member

(3) snazzy new Corvettes. Gee:biggrin_25513:

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.