Hurricane Express

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by hurricane_victim, Feb 29, 2012.

1. Wanderingaimlessly

Wanderingaimlessly Medium Load Member

Jun 18, 2013
    Los Angeles, Ca
    They are all asking if they can use his truck to change into their skank wear :biggrin_2559:

Flatbedn Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. BigKid2

BigKid2 Road Train Member

Nov 16, 2008
    Indiana
    I have a friend that checked into them about a year ago and they said you had to pay a $100 application fee. He started asking a few basic questions like what is their average drivers gross and net incomes and about fuel discounts that drivers get and they then told him they were not interested in hiring him. I guess they don't want a driver that is intelligent enough to ask important questions because maybe they thought he was possibly too smart to get really screwed over.

4. Wanderingaimlessly

Wanderingaimlessly Medium Load Member

Jun 18, 2013
    Los Angeles, Ca
    Lol, bigkid. He scared them with basic questions. I bet if he would have started with asking the qualifications for the 10 grand sign on bonus or the 120 days of free payments then they would have started with the bs. I love the part where they threw in the free use of their trailers to haul their frieght, that's a huge selling point...

5. lostheart

lostheart Light Load Member

Nope not Hawk he does not work there anymore, Im a woman and Im pretty sure I know who you are, all I got to ask did anyone in that office hold a gun to your head to make you run illeagle dont think so, so many drivers b.......... and moan a company made me do this or they made me do that no one forces you to do anything

6. Shadox

Shadox Bobtail Member

Mar 9, 2012
    Upper Midwest
    I do not recommend that you report them to the D.O.T. while he is cooking his logs. If you do, they will write your husband up for violations. When it comes down to it, every driver is responsible for running legally. First rule in trucking? Cover your backside.

7. Flatbedn

Flatbedn Road Train Member

Nov 12, 2012
    Missouri
    Shadox is right. If you want to report them your husband needs to quit and wait 6 months (the threshold dot requires logs for). But if it's that bad I'd just leave and not look back.

8. OPUS 7

OPUS 7 Road Train Member

Aug 13, 2010
    Ahhhh.... back from the dead,10 months of sleepin ...Its on like Donkey Kong!!:biggrin_25512:

9. Tenn I See Trucker

Tenn I See Trucker Medium Load Member

Dec 19, 2013
    TULLAHOMA,TN
    Wrong answer, he has federal whistleblower protection, he will have immunity, I did when I burned Merit Transportation.

10. average joe

average joe Medium Load Member

Jan 11, 2009
    I didn't realize those gypsy were still around, well on the bright side you got to drive a big fancy truck.

11. average joe

average joe Medium Load Member

Jan 11, 2009
    I don't know you either but by your first post I would sh.t can your app also. You only have one chance to make a first impression, you suck at it

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.