I’ve had enough

Discussion in 'Ask An Owner Operator' started by Humbretrucking, Mar 8, 2021.

1. 77fib77

77fib77 Road Train Member

Jul 7, 2010
    St Louis
    That's a hard place to leave from. Panhandle is basically the south. South Florida.... Im sure I'm not telling you anything.

tommymonza Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. slow.rider

slow.rider Road Train Member

Apr 4, 2017
    NYC
    Florida panhandle is the northwest. Panhandle by definition is created by political boundaries. The south is a peninsula.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2021
    tommymonza and 86scotty Thank this.
  4. Humbretrucking

Humbretrucking Light Load Member

Sep 23, 2020
    the problem is getting rude brokers.. imagine you have a broker on the line and in the middle of the negotiation he or she hangs up the phone on you because the MC number is not acceptable.. I prefer someone hang up on me because I was rude or disrespectful.. not hanging up on me because of something that happened with the company before I started to work for them... imagine it’s your first week with a company and the broker says you guys are stealing freight.. and declined the offer

sure I can move on.. however why should I have to find a needle in a haystack every other week.. I just need equal opportunity throughout the entire load board...

my opinion

I take pride in the business I operate and I’m very sincere when I’m communicating about money overall.

again this is my opinion

slow.rider Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.