I am so lucky, I had to share..

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by djohnson6425, Sep 28, 2017.

1. tndriver

tndriver Light Load Member

Jul 17, 2011
    mid south tn
    You Nailed It. I do lot reading and see same ones in every post.

djohnson6425 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. tndriver

tndriver Light Load Member

Jul 17, 2011
    mid south tn
    Good post I understand where your coming from. Been their and done all that myself. And have landed that job, that for me is best ever across the board.

djohnson6425 Thanks this.
  4. Blackshack46

Blackshack46 Road Train Member

Ill agree. The recent post felt like a sales pitch. They called em elog thingies too. Who says that?

Dark_Majesty_06 and bigguns Thank this.
  5. djohnson6425

djohnson6425 Light Load Member

Sep 28, 2017
    Chicago, IL
    I say that...
    what exactly am I selling here? e-logs?

6. Blackshack46

Blackshack46 Road Train Member

Lets not beat around the bush. We're not talking elogs. We're talking a trucking company.

7. djohnson6425

Sep 28, 2017
    Chicago, IL
    UPDATE! I got few messages from couple of guys on here asking me to share my current status with this company. I know I haven't been posting in a while, I went through hell, heaven and back in last few months..
    January and most of February was really and surprisingly good for me. I didn't know what to expect with e-logs being put, but it turned out to be OK. My dispatcher drove trucks before so he has good knowledge of hours of service, and even better understanding of his drivers needs, so as far as dispatch goes.. there was not much of a difference from pre-e-log era. As far as rates go, December, January and most of February I hit some all time high load rates. March and April on the other hand, were just a series of bad luck for me. My truck kept braking down, loads seem to cancel at the last minute way to often, and I definitively felt the pain again of not making money.. I was able to make just enough to cover my expenses and some bills, so in order to break this streak of bad luck I decided to park the truck and take a vacation. I just got back last week and been on the road ever since, seeing that with the Summer season came some high paying loads again, I think I had the best grossing week of my career so far :) I am hoping that this streak continues, maybe my luck had turned to good, or is it like this for everyone? Lots of my friends are happy right now with the way trucking is going. Finally I can tell my dispatcher again: "Say no to cheap freight!" :)
    Be safe out there my friends and rest of you haters. love ya all :)

G13Tomcat Thanks this.
  8. djohnson6425

Sep 28, 2017
    Chicago, IL
    this thread is called "discuss your favorite trucking company".. i guess you missed that part :)

9. shogun

shogun Road Train Member

Jan 23, 2009
    Doing a regen
    Umm, yeah, you and I covered that last year.

10. djohnson6425

Sep 28, 2017
    Chicago, IL
    sorry shogun, i meant to reply to another guy that was above you on the post thread.. i just realized.. hope you doing well!

G13Tomcat and shogun Thank this.
  11. the white knight

the white knight Medium Load Member

Mar 23, 2017
    Totally agree!! Why can’t people just be honest? Is that too much to ask??

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.