I became insulin dependent

Discussion in 'Trucking Industry Regulations' started by LimpyLegs, Dec 20, 2017.

1. pmdriver

pmdriver Road Train Member

Nov 14, 2017
    Also learn your food you eat and drink, get that high fructose corn syrup out of your diet, that means no more pop, most breads and almost all prepared processed foods.

BigBob410 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Western flyer

Western flyer Road Train Member

Mar 13, 2014
  4. BigBob410

BigBob410 Road Train Member

Feb 2, 2016
    Beirut on the Bay, MD.
    I watch the carb intake and portions. Also lots of water helps and exercise. When I found out I was diabetic I was in the hospital for another reason. They gave me an I V with no meds and it came right down. Since then I drink a bunch of water and it helps.

5. LimpyLegs

LimpyLegs Medium Load Member

Aug 26, 2008
    Midland,VA
    Ladies and gentlemen I have an announcement to make!

You may or may not believe me, but after only 1 year of this posting I can safely say my blood sugar is stabilized and I will be able to go back over the road soon with an a1c of 5.6. I will tell you that a key component to me achieving this was dieting, HOWEVER, on top of that using CBD oil as a medication has in fact pulled me off of insulin use.

If you have any questions for me regarding CBD oil I would be happy to answer them, however keep in mind I'm not an expert.

I will 100% swear on the legalization of Marijuana now as the plant itself is a requirement to be able to extract these oils.

I highly recommend them if your state allows them to be sold legally, however please keep in mind it does carry very trace amounts of THC but they do not get you high because it's usually less than 0.7%. Basically not even enough to fail a drug screen as long as you stick with recommended dosage!

see you guys back on the road soon!

6. Knobs1957

Knobs1957 Bobtail Member

Jun 25, 2017
    I too use CBD oil without the thc. Verses the CBD that has the.
    Been using CBD for three months and I can say 80 percent of my pain is gone.
    Also just took a random urine test with the company I drive for and passed.

LimpyLegs Thanks this.
  7. LimpyLegs

LimpyLegs Medium Load Member

Aug 26, 2008
    Midland,VA
    As far as I know all CBD oil has at least some minor trace amounts of THC. Even the 99% CBD oil the really clear stuff has at least a little. But not like the technical details matter, it's not enough to even register on a urinalysis so it's kind of a moot detail.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.