I failed at Lease Purchase.

Discussion in 'Schneider' started by rickybobby, Apr 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KE5WDP

KE5WDP Road Train Member

Mar 11, 2010
    Caddo Lake, Texas
    Trucker Rag Chew is a series on YouTube. It's a VLOG. The funny stuff I had on my chin was done for charity. To raise money and awareness for Trucker's Final Mile.
    I do my business and I'm paying my taxes. But I do YouTuber on the side much like you post on the trucker's report on the side.

You can point out all my flaws. I have them memorized already. Don't need you to read them to me. But I know you're just trying to help. Trying to make me better right????

Right????

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. oicu812

oicu812 Medium Load Member

Sep 24, 2010
    Wisconsin
    I had you mixed up with another guy. I don't know much about your channel or what you have been doing, other than the mistakes I read about on here. Taxes and such. Not sure how you missed that but I guess it is something you had to learn the hard way.
    I am leaving Schneider very soon myself after 6 years there. As far as my experience, not that it matters much, I was out here on the road before a lot of drivers were born. I've made my mistakes and learned from a few of them. Some I probably didn't.
    The person I had you mixed up with hasn't seemed to learn from any, most likely will at some point I guess.

4. sealevel

sealevel Road Train Member

May 31, 2012
    U.S. 41
    Fair enough. I would love to understand your tax situation. According to you and the taxes you owed you were successful. I get you were irresponsible and didn't pay them. You admitted that out right. My question is if you where that successful why did you cut bait and run only to do the same if not worse. I truly think you misunderstand the tax code, but your doing the same thing. The IRS doesn't care what carrier you hop around too. I don't think you are telling the whole truth.

5. KE5WDP

KE5WDP Road Train Member

Mar 11, 2010
    Caddo Lake, Texas
    End of the day...it doesn't matter what you think

6. sealevel

sealevel Road Train Member

May 31, 2012
    U.S. 41
    You got that right. Stop being a victim and saying no one will help. If your going to put it out there for the world to see, drop a set, and be ready for criticism. There's your help.

7. KE5WDP

KE5WDP Road Train Member

Mar 11, 2010
    Caddo Lake, Texas
    Yeah...basically calling someone a liar doesn't help your point. But I'm sure reply to this comment as well...

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.