I failed at Lease Purchase.

Discussion in 'Schneider' started by rickybobby, Apr 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dave_in_AZ

Dave_in_AZ Road Train Member

May 4, 2015
    There's dude with a 389 day cab, might even be 379, he does shuttle runs at this one place, and he is an erection. So one day he forgets to set his brakes after he docks, and jumps out and runs inside. Well, Petey slowly starting rolling, picking up speed and crashed into the pyramid of CHEP's. Probably about like hitting a wall. Now the grill, bumper, and fender are all smashed LOL. Think his company repaired the headlight on that side and pulled the fender out, but that's how he drives it now LOL.

matt1502 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. sealevel

sealevel Road Train Member

May 31, 2012
    U.S. 41
    This could be the biggest bunch of BS I have ever seen. If his tax burden is so high certainly he should know he might just have to pay taxes. This dude is a full fledged pansy. Either he doesn't know the tax system and how deductions work or he would rather whine on YOU Tube either way a pansy and a loser just the same. Why couldn't he be the one who forgot to set his brakes? It would be even better if he rolled off a cliff and spared us.

HotH2o Thanks this.
  4. sealevel

sealevel Road Train Member

May 31, 2012
    U.S. 41
    This could be the best advice ever.

mxpx148 Thanks this.
  5. Opus

Opus Road Train Member

Dec 18, 2011
    South GA
    Personally, I like Ike........saw him 3-4 weeks ago in Indy pulling out of Pep Boys as I was pulling in.
    All I have to say is this;
    He said he screwed up his first year and didn't save enough for his taxes......ok, got it......rookie mistake. But then he says what put him out of business was the SECOND year he didn't save enough for taxes. Good grief. Look, man, the tax code ain't gonna change that much year over year. And if you didn't save enough the first go around, you need to do better the next time. This really ain't rocket science, folks.......and it's typical / demonstrative of why people fail. If you can't get your mind around something as simple as taxes, you need to be a company driver.

Scott72 Thanks this.
  6. Dave_in_AZ

Dave_in_AZ Road Train Member

May 4, 2015
    I can't get my mind off of Britney Spears. What should I do?

7. Opus

Opus Road Train Member

Dec 18, 2011
    South GA
    beat it

fargonaz and nax Thank this.
  8. gentleroger

gentleroger Road Train Member

Jun 1, 2010
    That's Michael Jackson.

Britney wants to get hit one more time.

9. Asphalt Anarchy

Asphalt Anarchy Light Load Member

Dec 4, 2014
    Atlanta, Ga
    To be fair, the guy has been making videos for years and he has other "shows" with a lot of followers. YouTube can be a huge income stream. There's a five year old multimillionaire on there that my 3yo twins look up to like a god. All he does is play with toys on camera. It made him rich and my kids like watching him play with toys more than they like me buying those toys.

OP has a second set of marketable skills. No point in strawmanning those efforts.

10. Scooter Jones

Scooter Jones Road Train Member

Apr 19, 2011
    He obviously hasn't figured out how to do that yet then.

drvrtech77 Thanks this.
  11. drvrtech77

drvrtech77 Road Train Member

Mar 20, 2010
    If he had that huge stream of cash, then why is he asking for donations to pay his $14k tax bill?...he's either not bright or just attempting to pull a scam...

stevep1977 and sealevel Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.