I got flashed today.

Discussion in 'Flatbed Trucking Forum' started by SamuraiTater, Sep 19, 2021.

1. kemosabi49

kemosabi49 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Jan 13, 2013
    SW Arkansas
    Used to get flashed running I 95 and the FLA Turnpike during spring break. Could almost count on it. And with everyone running a CB, you were already looking when the flashed car came by.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. LoneRanger

LoneRanger Road Train Member

Jun 3, 2018
    The issue is having the right kind of flasher. The wrong kind gives you nightmares.

4. mtoo

mtoo Road Train Member

Jan 15, 2011
    Retired on bended knee
    True, I had a guy dressed in drag flash me in Portland years ago. It took my wife pointing out the big hairy hands to take my attention away from the mini skirt and the vibrator. It's a sad day when your wife has to point out the difference between a man and a woman. :(

shooter19802003 and Speed_Drums Thank this.
  5. LoneRanger

LoneRanger Road Train Member

Jun 3, 2018

I’m not sure if she should worry about you straying or simply say “it will be payback if he does”

either way I think it’s a life lesson for you

6. staceydude

staceydude Road Train Member

Apr 3, 2020
    I always joked with my non driver friends about never getting flashed and then a few months ago on 30 eastbound in Texas a blue mustang pulls up and boom… nice set on about a 25 year old lolol. Just giggling away. I gave them a honk and off they went. I ain’t complaining!

7. BackwoodsGA

BackwoodsGA Road Train Member

Mar 18, 2012
    Elgin Nd
    Was a lady in Atlanta Ga in the 80s that drove a yellow taxi Like the one Danny devito drove and she wore only white gloves.

8. staceydude

staceydude Road Train Member

Apr 3, 2020
    This thread cracked me up. I have a friend who is more like a sister who I trained dogs with for years. She has massive implants and she routinely flashes truckers. Last time she was on the road I told her specifically not to flash anyone other than open deck trucks. Lolol. She has offered to make signs with my company name on it saying to thank this trucker if you ever see them. I’m like no please don’t. Lol.

9. Dino soar

Dino soar Road Train Member

Dec 8, 2017
    That's a shame you're not somewhere near me I would like to meet her.

I'm single, you might end up being my brother-in-law, LOL.

10. TahoeTrucker

TahoeTrucker Light Load Member

Jul 14, 2012
    Lake Tahoe, CA
    About a year ago when I worked for Estes, I was pulling a triple set around 10pm heading east on I-80 out of Reno. Just 5 minutes out of town some chick pulled up beside me in a Buick SUV with her dome light on big boobs out. I honked the air horn and she started clapping and took off. That’s the only time that’s ever happened and was so random like wow that actually just happened after all these years haha

Oxbow, Speed_Drums, stwik and 4 others Thank this.
  11. beastr123

beastr123 Road Train Member

Jan 2, 2014
    Moose Jaw SK CAN
    A few years ago I was running south on I-57 in Il during springtime about 10pm when I was passed by a Lincoln limousine. There was topless 2 girls (guessing after graduation party goers) up through the sunroof and waving and seemed to want high beam li bhai rd on them. I obliged and they paced me at 200 ft or so for about 20 miles and this was when we were limited at 55 and autos were 65 or 70. The girls wave at all the passing traffic while being spotlighted by me. Then they blew me a kiss and took an exit into some small town somewhere around Marion.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.