i have a galaxy dx99v

Discussion in 'CB Radio Forum' started by bigboro2, Jun 7, 2010.

1. bigboro2

bigboro2 Bobtail Member

Jun 7, 2010
    new york
    is this a good antenna truck spec helical coil mobile cb antenna for that radio i sant out the cb to a shop i hope it's not alot of money for the repair

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. bigboro2

bigboro2 Bobtail Member

Jun 7, 2010
    new york
    a shop will look at my truck on 7/6/2010

4. chilly willee

chilly willee Bobtail Member

Feb 27, 2015
    ocala,fl.
    be careful what you buy from someone in the truck stop ... especially if you don't know the person its probably stolen... and if whoever it was stolen from reported it'll be on a nationwide list and you could be left holding the bag so to speak for possession of stolen property... and that list never goes away until the property is retrieved and and you'll get it for possession of stolen property...I

5. Powder Joints

Powder Joints Subjective Prognosticator

Sep 25, 2007
    Rosamond, SoCal
    You know 10 meter radios transmit there serial number and location digitialy, the radio police are knocking on your door and will send you to cb hell for purchasing hot equipment.

Serioulsly, when confronted with this you may want to consider the guy who ripped this radio will be looking to take yours, are you sure this is who you want to help keep in business.

Tell them to meet you at your truck in 30 minutes, call the police to meet them there.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.